5.0 out of 5 stars Medical Carrycase
Excellent toy - much better than ELC set - all well made
Box Contains: 1 x Plastic carrycase; 1 x Stethoscope; 1 x Blood pressure meter; 1 x Reflex hammer; 1 x Syringe; 1 x Thermometer; 1 x Tongue depressor; 1 x Eye drop bottle; 1 x Pill bottle; 1 x Otoscope; 1 x Mirror; 1 x Doctor's name badge
My 2 year old loves this, we have all been patients

Good fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 4 Feb 2009
K. Shotts - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
I bought two of these medical cases , one for my 2 1/2 yr old daughter and one for my 2 yr old nephe, for Christmas. Both have and are still enjoying it and I would recommend if you have any budding doctors or nurses. The plastic case is very durable , can withstand being used as a step and a seat! Not too many small bits to get lost, however both children got rid of the plastic packaging, that holds all the tools in place, the second they opened it.
I would buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good toy., 25 Nov 2008
L. Betts (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
My little lad throughly enjoys this. He's taken our temperatures, looked in our ears, tried to choke us with the spatula and listened to our hearts.

It's a good role-playing set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but does the job, 5 Feb 2009
K. McConnochie (South West England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
I have also bought the elc and boots versions and I have to say apart from the case not having such a good lock it really is not much different, they have similar pieces inside and my 2 year old has been more than happy with it, actually it also had a a blood pressure monitor in it that the others didn't and this was actually one of the best bits for my girls so I'm happy with it and it really was great for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great christmas present, 5 Jan 2010
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
I got this as a "she's a little too young for it now but she will grow into it" toy for christmas but I was pleasantly surprised when she loved it immediately and played with it every day since christmas. My daughter is only 21 months but she can use all the little instruments after we showed her what to do and so far they are holding up to be thrown and pulled all over the place. I would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars medical bag, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
My grandaughter got this from santa and is chuffed with it she gives all her dolls mixture and checks their bp she is just like mummy now. only problem we could find was the case doesnt close very tight and if you pick it up without checking the catch all the things fall out,other than that it is very educational and good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic medical set at a great price, 21 April 2009
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
This is by far the best medical set I have seen. It is at a great price and with free delivery you really can't go wrong. It has a great selection of medical instruments, including a blood pressure monitor which isn't included in alot of other medical sets on the market. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 Jan 2010
R. Nixon (Whitley Bay, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
Good value. Although the contents are the normal items which you would expect to find in the product, they are designed well and fit back in the case once it is opened the first time!

Cheaper than others on the market, but we are very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medical Carrycase - Great Value, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
Brought this for my 3 year old as he likes to play Doctors at Play school and make his teddies better!

Really loves it and well worth the money. The instruments are well made and durable; I'm sure he will have many fun hours using it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set!, 3 Jan 2009
L. Jones (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
My daughters (2 & 4 yrs) got one of these each for Xmas and have really been enjoying playing with them! The case is nice and sturdy and contains loads of great bits - an excellent kit for role playing. It's a really good price too and not at all 'cheap looking' like some plastic sets can be. Would really recommend this.

Medical Carrycase