5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll!
I got this doll for my daughter to have at christmas. I wanted one that she could bath in the dolly bath that we got her, and this one was ideal.

I liked the option of her having a boy doll as she has just had some new boy cousins born and she is fascinated with them.

Published on 14 Oct 2008 by tootsie

3.0 out of 5 stars Angry doll!
Fine but the first thing my son said when he looked at it was 'he's angry!' .....and it was a fair comment. V ugly doll with a cross expression!!
Published 1 month ago by R J.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll!, 14 Oct 2008
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)

He looks so realistic! My mum is even going to knit soem clothes for him to wear with some left over blue wool.

Good price, and seems like it will last her for quite a while as it is strongly made

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect boy, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
i bought this doll because i was pregnant and my daughter told me she didn't want a baby brother. we thought if she had a boy doll (from the baby) if the baby was a boy she might accept it better. it worked the fact that the doll was about the size of a new born baby and had a penis so was clearly a boy was ideal. it is a shame that the doll does not come with clothes but for the price it is worth it. tiny baby and early baby clothes fit and these can easily be bought separately. the doll does not have the most attractive of faces and adults have all commented on this although all the children who have seen the doll love it (and as it is for the children afterall this doesn't matter). i would recommend this doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and realistic!, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
This is a really lovely, realistic, hard-wearing and reasonably priced baby doll, I am extremely happy with my purchase! Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars realistic, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
I looked everywhere for a boy doll for my grandson to play with when playing with his little girl friends. this was great value and we dressed him in jeans and a jumper. I would recommend him to anyone with both boys or girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boy doll, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
i bought this for my nephew who loves it. fits perfectly into newborn clothes so can buy from the sale rales in asda/primark rather than expensive doll clothes. also the basic £9 blue pram from early learning centre is ideal for this. a great doll for a boy or to prepare a child for getting a wee brother

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
my daughter who's 5 really loves this doll that she proudly named Samuel :) It is very realistic and durable.I see it as an educational toy as well because it looks exactly like a real life baby boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves it!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
bought for my 2 year old son following remarks made by older relatives over his soft bodied doll and the inappropriateness of boys playing with dolls! He loves his 'baby' and I have had to buy him a little pushchair to push him around in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy doll, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
My goddaughter asked me for this doll as she has just got a new nephew. She loves to dress and undress this doll so with it I bought some clothes. A definite hit

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
this was very well received arrived as expected it is robust and safe and is played with constantly need to buy clothes though

5.0 out of 5 stars boy doll, 2 Aug 2013
A. L. Crompton "happigran" (Royal Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Early Moments White Boy Doll (Toy)
It was exactly what I was expecting it to be. My grand-daughter loved it and christened him Bobby.A nice product.

Early Moments White Boy Doll