4.0 out of 5 stars does the job
for the price you cant complain...but blackberry headphones are not the best. would buy again as my headphones always fall apart
Published on 12 Jan. 2010 by C. williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong ones
I ordered these headsets thinking that they would look like the ones shown on the picture but I was so disappointed because complete different ones turned up and they were the kind I hate what with the pointed ears things, I don't know what you call them lol but I want my money back amazon
Published on 22 July 2011 by Cynthia

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong ones, 22 July 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Wired Stereo Headset, 3.5mm - Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, not the best., 2 Aug. 2010
A. Gunn (Scotland) - See all my reviews
For the price these are ok headphones but they don't do anything special in terms of how they sound ot how they feel in the ear.

They do look cheap but when you hold each earbud in your hand it actually feel pretty good. You will need to use the protectors/foam type thing as without them these are extremely uncomfortable unlike other headphones i own (which are fine and comfortabe without any foam protectors.

Overall i'd say if you need a backup pair of headphones which are cheap and cheerful for your blackberry then these are a good choice because they are so cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 12 Jan. 2010
C. williams (england, london) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars what i expected!, 8 Dec. 2009
No much to write about this product. It was what I expected and that' great. Solid, compatible and very cheap. Great stuff!

1.0 out of 5 stars BB Headset, 4 Jan. 2011
The time it took to receive the order was within the norm, but the headset itself isn't very durable and one of them was packaged in a reseal-able bag and the earpieces had no rubber on them making it impossible to use. I wasn't impressed and won't be using this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Avoid at all costs, 14 May 2011
D. Grant (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
NOT a genuine Blackberry headset, it is a cheap imitation, and when I used it it gave me repeated static/electrical discharges in my ear! I have never had such terrible earphones in my life, I am attempting to return them for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent hands free kit, 27 Mar. 2010
J. Smith "cybersmith" (UK) - See all my reviews
Product works extremely well with good quality sound. Only gripe is it tangles badly. But for the price (almost nothing!) it is extremely good value and worth considering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for HTC Tattoo, 11 Mar. 2011
J. Wu "ArchFrank" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I broke my original headset for my HTC Tattoo, and was looking for some replacement. This headset works well on my phone, the sound quality when listening to music is ok but no perfect however way beyond what is expected at such modest price, more than enough for making phone calls. I bought five for all the computers that I use to avoiding switching between. One thing to mention is that it doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy. I stretched some quite hard by mistake and they are working fine so far. Recommended for those need some good value dispensable headsets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 1 Nov. 2011
I had super fast delivery from the seller. I'm not sure if I always seem to have luck with these products or if they have got a lot better than ones in the past, I've never had a pair that don't work on delivery. Depending on how much you use them, they do have a shelf life. For me personally, I often lose headphones and small things..so it makes more sense for me to buy a lovely cheap pair of these every 2-3 months than buy an expensive pair and lose them. Mic works well, sound works well..but as I said, they usually start dying after a couple of months!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 22 May 2014
I buy several of these a year - they are good enough to keep buying, but they do have a limited life.
In cold weather the cable dries out and stiffens, and over time the wiring breaks.

The little clips tend to break as well, whatever the weather.
On one pair, the rubber ring on the earbud kept falling off - even a bit of neoprene glue didn't help.

That said, these are *much* more durable than the other brands I've tried. So I just accept that they will wear wout within a few months.