Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 July 2009
GREAT TO SEE THEY REMASTERED THIS CD EACH SONG TELLS ITS OWN STOREY ALL THE SONGS ON BOTH DISCS WER WRITTEN BY THE GREAT SHEL SIVERSTEIN WHO WROTE MANY HITS FOR THE LIKES OF DR HOOK[SYIVIAS MOTHER] AND JOHNNEY CASH [ A BOY NAMED SUE] LORRETA LYNN [ONES ON THE WAY] BOBBY AND SHEL WORKED TOGETHER ON WHAT SEEMS LIKE A 1000 SONGS I GUESS THEY WENT TOGETHER LIKE PEAS AND CARROTS WHEN IT CAME TO SINGING AND WRITEING THIS CD ALONG WITH DRUNK AND CRAZY WHICH HAS ALSO BEEN REMASTERED IS WELL WORTH ANYONES MONEY [COMES WITH A GREAT 24 PAGE BOOKLET WITH GREAT PHOTOS LINER NOTES ETC]
on 28 May 2015
I've worn out my 'Winners and other losers' vinyl, so in looking for a replacement for it I found this as a make do. Love it to bits. Got my neighbours turning on to Shel Silverstein's lyrics and B.B's style, they are now big fans. Bargain.
on 29 May 2013
And wore it clean out! Now I have it in MP3 format, and listening to it all over again and again and again.