I bought these to use in the garden as many of the garden ties are too small if you need to train climbers along a trellis. These ties are just the right length and are very robust. There is no chance of the tie coming undone; once fastened, I could not undo one that I had tied incorrectly no matter how hard I tried; I had to cut it off and use another.

I think...
Published on 16 July 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars price good, to expancive postage
price good,to expancive postage,so the seler is a thief
Published 5 months ago by Radu Munteanu

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Ties - 300mm - suitable for garden use as well as cables, 16 July 2010
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100

I think it is always best to select a tie that is longer than you think you will need as often the extra length comes in handy when dealing with tricky areas. Any excess can be trimmed off easily. These ties really are very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many uses, 5 Oct 2010
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
I use these for securing the wheel trims to the wheels on my car, to stop all but the knife carrying vandals from stealing them. They are 30cm long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
Reviewing something like a simple cable tie may be unusual. However, I read reviews for everything before I buy, therefore as these seemed to have favourable comments I bought them. They arrived sooner than expected, did the job, seemed excellent value and the product was of really good quality. What more can you ask. If you want a cable tie buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong and a good length – No problems to report, 4 Sep 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
I bought these 6 months ago to attach a climbing bush to a trellis in our back garden.

I’d secured it several times in the past using different cable ties and they always snapped in the wind. Since using these cable ties I’ve not had a single one snap, so much so that in strong winds the trellis actually got ripped off the side of the house but was still fully attached to the bush…it created a different problem for me, but I can’t blame these ties for being too strong!

Since then I’ve used them for various odd jobs around the house/garden and they’ve continued to perform well. The long length is great, it saves having to join 2 smaller ties together and if it’s too long you can always just trim away any excess.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's hard to review cable ties!, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
Well they just work. ! can't complain. Cable ties are just ...well..cable ties! They are as described, no issues.Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable Ties, 4 Jun 2011
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
Brilliantly useful things - good for tying stuff down fairly permanently. They tend to be single use. Handy for tying cables to bicycle frames and tidying up that ugly interior of your desktop PC.

If you're after a more temporary solution or you're after reusable ties, velcro or twist ties seem a good option.

Beware the typo! I'd like to have seen the manufacturer test these at -400 degrees Celsius. (It's quite a way past Absolute Zero, the minimum temperature theoretically possible.) I expect "-40" was the intended value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
More ties that I will probably ever need.......however really strong and do the job perfectly. Would highly recommend for a variety of uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 21 Jan 2014
Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100 always come in handy
they are good quality and work realy well

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
Good quality Cable Ties very strong and does provide good hold quality and strength and at 300mm long a must in the garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Dec 2013
Ardeshir Pahlabod (London, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100
Fit for purpose. Very useful indeed for tying things. I used these to create a bungee necklace for my backup regulator on my scuba gear.

Cable Ties 4.8 x 300mm Pack of 100