5.0 out of 5 stars Lotion
It smells like aloe Vera and its a moisturiser does what it says on the tin will take it on holiday with me
Published 13 months ago by Stephanie Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
found cheaper
Published 11 days ago by M P bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotion, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Nivea Sun Moisturising After Sun Lotion with Aloe Vera 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Aftersun!, 10 Jun 2013
love this as it's not too greasy and absorbed into the skin more or less straight away.
great non-messy product in slick bottle with no unecessary fancy overszed trigger or spray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing!, 22 Aug 2013
First day a little too eager to get that golden tan and end up looking like a lobster, put this remedy on and all is well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea aftersun lotion, 8 Jan 2014
I use this moisturising cream everyday, but at the end of the summer it is impossible to find in most chemists. Also it is much cheaper to buy online.

4.0 out of 5 stars After-sun cream, 4 Jan 2014
Mr. N. ALLBEURY (France) - See all my reviews
This seems to work very well. it's not too greasy but is soothing and takes the heat out of a day in the sun. natural product too

5.0 out of 5 stars good for ageing skin, 11 Sep 2013
the lotion was very easy to apply and felt cooling to the skin. I applied it at the end of each day after being out in the Italian sun and my skin remained well moisturised so that helped the next morning when I applied sun protection. Since I've returned from holiday I have continued to use it and my skin has remained soft and smooth and I think that it has maintained my tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 April 2013
Great product. Totally recommend. Will buy again. Lovely to use, price is good and my skin benefits allround. I use this without sun as a weekly moisturiser and its far better than many of the usual and more expensive well known makes that promise great things with moisturising. Dont be fooled by top brand names, pretty packaging, expensive prices (just because things are expensive doesnt mean to say products are best or better - total rubbish!).

Try it....you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea sun moisuising after sun, 23 Feb 2012
I always buy Nivea products as I find them good value, easy to apply, nice fragrance and they do what they say on the tin! Couldn't get it where I live in Spain so ordered it from Amazon and quite happy to do so. 5 stars awarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pleasant light after sun moisturisation, 8 Sep 2014
Nixee (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't usually use after sun as I always use moisture cream and so have to admit I got this with my regular sun oil so I could get free delivery! BUT I have been using it regularly after showering and am really impressed! It's light, it's soothing, it smells nice and adds that extra moisture that we can sometimes need after sunbathing (my husband especially!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Ottima crema a un ottimo prezzo.