5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing!
First day a little too eager to get that golden tan and end up looking like a lobster, put this remedy on and all is well.
Published 21 months ago by RC

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
found cheaper
Published 8 months ago by M P bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Sun Moisturising After Sun Lotion with Aloe Vera - 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Aftersun!, 10 Jun. 2013
love this as it's not too greasy and absorbed into the skin more or less straight away.
great non-messy product in slick bottle with no unecessary fancy overszed trigger or spray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 April 2013
Great product. Totally recommend. Will buy again. Lovely to use, price is good and my skin benefits allround. I use this without sun as a weekly moisturiser and its far better than many of the usual and more expensive well known makes that promise great things with moisturising. Dont be fooled by top brand names, pretty packaging, expensive prices (just because things are expensive doesnt mean to say products are best or better - total rubbish!).

Try it....you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for ageing skin, 11 Sept. 2013
the lotion was very easy to apply and felt cooling to the skin. I applied it at the end of each day after being out in the Italian sun and my skin remained well moisturised so that helped the next morning when I applied sun protection. Since I've returned from holiday I have continued to use it and my skin has remained soft and smooth and I think that it has maintained my tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotion, 20 Aug. 2013
It smells like aloe Vera and its a moisturiser does what it says on the tin will take it on holiday with me

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea aftersun lotion, 8 Jan. 2014
I use this moisturising cream everyday, but at the end of the summer it is impossible to find in most chemists. Also it is much cheaper to buy online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea sun moisuising after sun, 23 Feb. 2012
I always buy Nivea products as I find them good value, easy to apply, nice fragrance and they do what they say on the tin! Couldn't get it where I live in Spain so ordered it from Amazon and quite happy to do so. 5 stars awarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea After Sun Lotion, 17 May 2013
I recently purchased this after sun lotion in preparation for my holiday in June. However, I have suffered with really itchy skin recently and thought I would try the lotion as it has aloe vera in it to see if it would help. I can honestly say it has really helped and I am now using it every day. It is a nice soothing, cool lotion and does leave your skin feeling silky. I have now ordered this through save and subscribe as it is an excellent price for such a nice body lotion.

4.0 out of 5 stars After-sun cream, 4 Jan. 2014
Mr. N. ALLBEURY (France) - See all my reviews
This seems to work very well. it's not too greasy but is soothing and takes the heat out of a day in the sun. natural product too

5.0 out of 5 stars After Sun Lotion..., 19 May 2014
I bought this in preparation for my holiday in two weeks. However, after a glorious weekend of hot weather, I have had to use it earlier than expected to sooth my sun burnt nose and legs! Soothes and moisturises at the same time, which I find excellent as I have quite dry skin anyway. Smells a little funky (not a huge fan of the smell of Aloe Vera) but I can't fault it really. Would recommend to everyone as cheap and actually works!