on 28 September 2008
I've used this fragrance for many years and still like it, although I don't use it as often now. It's a scent you could wear to work or when you go out, as it's not too heavy but on the other hand not too light. When I first bought it, I was in my twenties but my sister's mother in law also loves it, so there's really no age limit to it.
on 22 February 2013
This was a Christmas Present and my Lady was over the moon with it .
If I were a lady I would use this every day thats for sure .
on 21 May 2013
I brought this item as a gift for my fiancé as she is a fan of the brand. It went down very well. Item was well packaged and came on time.
on 9 January 2014
this perfume doesnt smell like the previous jadore i bought which was more concentrated bit dissappointed as this cost a lot of money
on 17 April 2012
got this for my daughter she was thrilled to bits she thought i paid high st.price for it !product arrived early.only thing is shes nearly used it all so i'll be putting another order in soon.
on 14 December 2012
She really enjoyed this product dont like buying perfume as a surprise on this occasion no problems already being used
on 9 October 2008
I bought this at an airport in Duty Free.

I hate strong scented perfumes and this was lovely and light and a bonus was that it had no alcohol in it! Hence the lovely and light. Just the right strength for me without the harsh chemical.

The bottle is also quite sexy too and I have been known to buy perfumes for the bottle alone! (I am quite ashamed).
on 8 May 2016
I had a problem with a perfume I got from Amazon so went and got one on boots. It's one of my favourites. Smells lush and lasts. I tend to more or less shower in perfumes as my sense of smells is half dead lol. Annoying top and not very handbag friendly but I have the 100ml so I wouldn't carry 100mls perfumes with me anyway but I had the 50ml previously and the cap kept getting lost. Not a big deal as i can use it before I leave for work and will last me but if u are like me and like to top up ur fragrance during the day definitely choose a smaller bottle at least
on 29 January 2015
She likes the perfume which is always good news! Price reasonable considering the relatively small size. Buy the larger size at duty free if you have the chance.
on 10 April 2014
had my eye on it for a while and then had some vouchers to spend on here so splashed out - not too overpowering but a very pretty smell.