5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I just had an amazing deal off-site for this and paid approx half cost. To be honest it is well worth the price though, it's just stunning. Everyone remarks on it and asks where I got it from. The design is intricate and detailed and is stunningly well made and has that 'unique' feeling about it. I would thoroughly recommend this item, I just adore it!
Published 20 months ago by Myfanwy

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected something special from Clogau and Amazon
Published 10 months ago by roger corney

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars locket, 9 Feb 2014
John Phipps - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clogau Gold Tree of Life Locket Necklace (Jewellery)
This is a really nice locket. The chain is fine but feels strong and the actual locket looks great without being over complex. Had a problem with the first one being scratched but once again Amazon showed their class with a next day replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clogau Gold Tree of Life Locket Necklace (Jewellery)
My husband recently purchased this locket for me when I noticed it on sale on Amazon, I have purchased direct from Clogau previously so was concerned by other reviews about tarnished products from Amazon. However I received my locket in perfect condition, it was well wrapped so no tarnishing could occur. The fact that it was half price was a bonus, but it is such a lovely, distinct locket that it is well worth the full price. You get a good amount of rare welsh gold on the front and can add decent size photos inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected something special from Clogau and Amazon, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Clogau Gold Tree of Life Locket Necklace (Jewellery)
My wife's birthday present, being Welsh she looked forward to receiving this particular gift. The first locket turned up early, this pleased both of us, unfortunately there was tarnishing of the silver heart section front and back. Arranged to send this back, no problems. The second locket turned up quickly but once again tarnishing, this time my wife decided to keep the locket and take to a local jewellers to see if the marks could be removed. We might still return the locket, to spend 250 on an item which should be perfect, then to have a second locket with the same problem is not very good, my wife is certainly not best pleased

Clogau Gold   Tree of Life Locket Necklace