Price:£78.86+ Free shipping

on 18 November 2015
Recently purchased this item. I've tiled several rooms in previous years and decided this year to tile another using a new tile cutter. Overall, the cutter does the job well. I've read other reviews where the cutter chips the tile and it does chip some but none worse than any other tile cutter I've used. The packaging was fine although I picked the item up at a tile supply store in Bury St. Edmunds. The tile guide was a little difficult to slide but the thumb screw adjustments worked well. Another reviewer claimed they needed pliers to tighten / loosen the thumb screws but that simply isn't true. If there was one item for improvement or comment it would be that removing the water tray from underneath the cutter is difficult. I ended up lifting the entire unit and taking it outside to turn the cutter and tray on its side to dump the water and then removing the tray to clean it. The little rubber feet as well as the tile blade and blade guide block easy removal of the tray and trying to remove it in a clean location was not possible unless I was willing to accept a messy water spillage.
on 16 October 2014
An excellent buy. Why? The wheel turns slower than a normal cutter and so the noise level is about half of others cutters. When you're cutting all day there is nothing worse than a noisy cutter. I personally use a manual cutter for most of the work and an electric for edge sections on tiles that are too thin for a manual cutter.

A review further up said it chips the last part of the tile? Turn the tile so that the ceramic part is faced down. Most tile cutters do the same and so you'll chip the correct side and it wont show. Also, make sure there is plenty of water to keep the wheel lubricated and reduce the chipping of the tile edge as you go along.

As for no water channels on the top? that's a bonus feature as far as I'm concerned. It makes for a nice flat surface to clean down. Tile cutters with channels are a nightmare to keep clean.
on 5 November 2013
I never write reviews, but this product is so poor I have to warn other people.
The packaging is insufficient and the base so flimsy that mine arrived with the base bent so it rocks on three legs
The chrome table has no return channels for the water which sprays all over the place.
The side guide needs to be tightened with a pair of pliers to prevent it moving.
The blade chips the surface of ceramic tiles and no matter how slowly I cut it breaks the last 10mm of tile away.
Having destroyed several tiles I am going to throw this cutter out and go back to my cheap plastic B&Q cutter.
on 26 November 2012
Just finished a complete bathroom, floor to ceiling, lots of cutting , this just made everything so much easier , would recommend to any DIY enthusiast