5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for a recent PC build
Published on 18 Jan 2012 by J. Wordsworth

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Its does what it says in the label, Although smaller than I expected.
Published 2 months ago by sianybinxs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for a recent PC build, 18 Jan 2012
J. Wordsworth (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
I've never much enjoyed the processes of cramming half a dozen components into a PC case the size of a shoe box, so with my latest build I opted for a bigger case and this pack of 100 cable ties. The cable ties arrived quickly and are as described in the product description. They were very useful for keeping the cables in my computer case tidy and I used perhaps a dozen of these to pin cables to various parts of the case and keep them out of the way. This, combined with a bigger case, made the whole process a pleasure.

I'm currently going through the remaining cable ties and using them to tidy up the cables sitting in my old box of cables - it's nice to have each cable as a unit and not all tangled together! Well worth a quid if you're looking build a new PC and will definitely be on my list of items to purchase when it comes to building my next PC in a few years time.

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 26 Jan 2013
Mrs. T. Newton "Sassy Brit" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
These cheap Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties are 2.5 x 100mm and come in a Pack of 100 - and they are so useful for all sorts of things in the home or garden. They have so many uses - like tying string to garden canes or keeping computer cables neat and tidy, while is use or for storage.

I'd grab a packet since you never know when they will come in handy, and they will!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for PC cable management., 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
I purchased these for tidying up my new PC build's cables and they are very good. Just the right length for tying up any cables except the entire set of cables coming straight from the power supply which was just a bit too bulky for these 100mm ties to handle, but i expected this. They are shiny/glossy and not dull as pictured which is what i wanted. My only negative is that while the entire length is 100mm, at the end of the tie there is a few centimeters with no teeth for engaging the ratchet mechanism so really the maximum diameter is maybe 85mm. Not a problem for me but maybe for others. Great buy for 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Cable Ties, 1 Sep 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
I have been buying cable ties from a number of different company's for many years and I can honestly say that these are the best quality ones that I have come across.

They are made of high quality plastic material that is fit for purpose. They are strong yet light and flexibly. They are 100mm or 10cm long which is about the length of your middle finger.

I have found a number of uses for them both at home and in work such as tying black bin bags / recycle bags, holding phone cables, leads for desktop computer, other technology device chargers and under the bonnet of the car to hold certain things in place.

Not only do they hold things together very well but they also make the home and workplace look so much tidier (I usually cut off the end after I have attached them securely to make them look even neater).

I find these very good value for money and would defiantly buy more when I run out.

Verdict: 10/10 (Highly Recommend for Home and Workplace)

4.0 out of 5 stars PC Build, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Nice cable ties not much to say used them for a PC build they are just the right size for that use but be aware they are smaller than normal size 100mm is only 10cm remember that.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Strong & a lot cheaper than buying from the shops. Couldn't have done the job without them.& will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars real good!!, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
came quickly, good quality generally a good buy!!
I recommend this to everyone who has a pound!
just click the buy button!

5.0 out of 5 stars they are good quality and the ratchet works just fine, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Just the job for those tricky little connections, they are good quality and the ratchet works just fine, nice and secure, will buy more when required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Cable ties that work as intended

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Sealey CT25101 Cable Ties 2.5 x 100mm Pack of 100 (Misc.)
What can you say- good product!