4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put on, but worth it
Any Screen Protector for the iPad is going to have an issue when it comes to fitting it. Unless you have access to an air-tight room there will be the odd dust particle around to spoil the party, but if you simply peel only up to the home button and gradually peel the rest off after, wiping with a lint-free cloth (like the one provided) as you go it tends to work...
Published on 5 April 2011 by Paul B

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value product
TeckNet Apple iPad 2 Screen Protector for New Apple iPad 2 9.7 inch Tablet 2nd Generation (Pack of 6)

Unless Apple starts doing this themselves, I'm not aware of any screen protector that can be installed easy and/or from the first try. This product compared to a previous one I bought, is far much better, though I only succeeded (relatively, since could not get...
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by bassam hana

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 28 Dec 2011
Nick (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TeckNet® Apple iPad 4, 3 & 2 Screen Protectors (Pack of 6) Premium Ultra-Clear 4H Hardness Xtreme Scratch Defender High-Response with Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)
I've been using a different (more expensive) brand for a while and was happy with the quality and fit. I'm happy to confirm that Tecknet screen protectors are of nearly the same quality at fraction of the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It takes practice!, 8 Dec 2011
Product is fine but getting the screen clean before application is very difficult. I kept my Ipad in its original packaging and did not touch the screen before applying the protector but it still took 3 attempts to get it almost perfect so good to have a total of 6 protectors. There are 2 protective sheets numbered 1 and 2 on each protector. Having applied the protector after removing sheet 1 keep 2 in place until you have smoothed out as many bubbles as possible. Many of them are simply air and can be squeezed to the edges. Then remove sheet 2 leaving an unmarked protector. Keep pressure on the protector as you do this otherwise it tends to lift as you remove sheet 2. Good Luck

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally a good product, 22 Oct 2011
You get a lot of screen protectors for the money, I managed to get one on pretty much perfectly the first time round, only one air bubble at the bottom, which was caused by a minute thread, but could live with that. At first I found gliding my figures over the surface a bit sticky i.e not a smooth action, over time this improved, maybe it's meant to be like that from the start. I have found 1 scratch on the protector noticeable on a white backgroundi caused by the children finger nails presumably playing 'Fruit Ninja'.

Overall its a good product for the money, and with six of them you can replace them over a long period, if you manage not to waste too many applying them, tip is to apply them with a really bright halogen lamp bearing down on it, and maybe an air canister as well to blow away those rogue dust particles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 27 May 2011
I've used protective film before on my Iphone and Ipod Touch, so I had an idea of how to use this product. The main thing to do is take your time and follow the directions. I had to reposition the film twice, once to get it straight and once because of a tiny piece of dust. I had no problem with repositioning and the film was easy to handle. I did have a lot of bubbles, but spent about 10 minutes rubbing them out with the microfiber cloth. I got all but one small bubble. So after about 15 minutes I had one small bubble and one tiny dust speck. This was much better than I did on my Iphone and Itouch and I'm pleased with the result on my Ipad. I will buy this product again if I need another screen protector.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont exactly know what I have purchased!, 26 Aug 2014
I specifically ordered this product because of its blue light reduction capability - however there is nothing on the packaging to state that it is as ordered. I am not saying it is not its just I dont know and there is no way to tell. If its blue light reducing then it should state on the packaging.
It states its for everthing else but not specifically for blue light reduction so I am none the wiser as to wether I bought a product that has the properties I required.
That aside the screen protector went on fairly easily and all bubbles were efffectively removed, so it looks good on the ipad. Delivery was well within the estimated delivery times so no complaints on that score.
Just a shame that the packaging does not state clearly what it is and more importantly its what I ordered.
The 3 star rating is to reflect the above which I will update in due course should further information be forthcoming!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!! Wouldn't recommend., 6 July 2013
Bought these to protect the screen but to be honest they are not what I hoped for very disappointed. Followed the instructions to the T. The screen was spotless and dust free but no matter what I tried I couldn't get these to settle on the screen without bubbles and to me that just ruins the excellent display of the iPad. All ended up in the bucket.
Very frustrating as I purchased screen protectors for my sons Samsung tablet and first application was perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, 22 April 2013
Good protection for thre iPad, great finish.
Only used 2 so far, I always used sticky tape to help hold them when applying
And if you apply them in the bathroom, little or no dust around

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but greasy, 27 Mar 2013
A. PINK (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Overall it protects the iPad fine but it seems to hold grease on the screen which means I have to clean it far more often than before. I was prepared for a slightly less refined look, just not the smear of chip fat on the device....maybe I need to modify my diet ;o)

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad screen protector, 23 Feb 2013
A great product, easy to put on, just make sure you apply in a dust free environment like a steamy bathroom. Has been on my daughters iPad 2 since Christmas, and still going strong and looking new. I use to buy expensive screen protectors, but no more, this product is cheap but great quality. Just make sure you correctly apply, there are plenty of YouTube videos and websites showing you how.

1.0 out of 5 stars Easier to repair the IPad Scratches !, 10 Nov 2012
Virtually impossible to get these protectors on the screen without bubbles despite keeping the screen completely clear of dust particles before starting. Makes my Ipad look awful really and I wish I had not spent the money here. Have used all 6 without success.

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›