Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£11.47+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 August 2010
I purchased this expecting pure and unadulterated harp. Instead I got a whole symphony of other instruments as well as the harp. Pleasant enough but not really what I was looking for.
on 21 March 2014
I love the clear and gentle tones of the harp .The higher tones are especially good when your hearing is impaired.
on 9 January 2014
A restful and easy listening disc. Just what was needed after the Xmas rush.

Would recommend for easy listening and relaxing
on 26 December 2012
This was bought to assist my wife, who suffers from insomnia. We needed a gentle recording and it worked well, but we would equally have bought it for the sheer musical enjoyment it gives.
on 20 December 2014
excellent. popular tunes played beautifully on the Harp...
on 19 November 2014
I really love this music, it is so relaxing.
on 15 November 2014