5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas flip flops
Great Flip Flops, lovely colour, good fit accurate sizing, prompt service and fast delivery would use this company again.
Published on 13 May 2010 by Mrs. A. STEPHENSON

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware wrong sizing guide
BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I ordered a pair for my sister and she is a UK size 6. So I ordered the size UK size 5/6. When they arrived there was no mention of size UK size 5/6 but instead I receive a pair size 37/38 which is in UK sizing a UK size 4/5. My sister is a size 6 so no way a pair that fit a size 4 will fit her.

When I contacted the seller,...
Published 16 months ago by ruth

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas flip flops, 13 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality durable flip flop, 29 Mar. 2013
Bought these for summer, as a staple. Size fits well bought a size 5, i am normally 5 to 5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, excellent price, 7 Oct. 2011
Perfect product, excellent price and quality. I do recommend. This is the best flip flops in the market. Nothing better. Good selection of colors available and the strips are very resistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas fab!, 7 May 2013
Ordered these plain black havaianas as they were on offer - fab as usual and are probably the most comfortable flip flip on the market. Added these to my ever growing havaianas collection !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, 7 Mar. 2013
They are very simple but they do the job. They are fairly comfortable, I wouldn't say more so than others, but they don't irritate your feet like some do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted!, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Havaianas Unisex Top Flip Flops (Apparel)
Exactly what i wanted, matches the description accurately and does the job! Id definitely recommend this product to others! Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thongs, 18 Aug. 2011
Havaianas are the best thongs(flip flops) ever!

This is now my third pair of black thongs and each pair has lasted at least two years depending on where I'm living as they get lots more use when I'm in Australia.

They are comfortable, soft and quiet...they don't make a really loud slapping noise when walking like cheaper brands do. The rubber is soft and over time starts to go to the shape of your foot...I've found other thongs to be more like plastic and rather hard - these are the ones that make the terrible slapping noise.

I would wear my havaianas all year round if the weather would let me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 April 2013
andii34 (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant flip-flops, comfortable from the very first wear and a great colour / style. I will definitely be buying more. True to size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware wrong sizing guide, 11 Dec. 2013
BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

When I contacted the seller, amazon to tell them of their mistake and that they have sent me a UK 4/5 instead of the size 5/6 which I paid for they inform me that Havainas have a different sizing system and their UK 5/6 is actually a 4/5! I will be reporting this to trading standards as this is false advertising. I wouldn't have be so upset if they had rectified the problem and their false advertising and warned buyers before but they will not help in any way except tell me I have to pay to return them, find a printer to print out their label along with all the other procedures involved in paying for and returning an item.

So I now am stuck with a pair of flip flops I can do nothing with! Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 20 Mar. 2013
Really good price for a quality, branded product. Solidly made and perfect fit for me as a 5.5 UK (this is a 5 - 6)