5.0 out of 5 stars Pendant
Absolutely beautiful pendant and chain, beautifully boxed and fantastically fast delivery time! EXCELLENT - I will use this seller again!
Published on 21 April 2009 by J. Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, shame about the delivery.
I paid extra for postage on this, so it ought to have arrived in time for Mother's Day. It did not.
Thank you for disappointing me and my mother on Mother's Day.
The necklace itself is lovely though.
Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by Kisaca

5.0 out of 5 stars Pendant, 21 April 2009
J. Kelly "Judi" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Silver Celtic Dropper Pendant 18" Curb Chain (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 5 Oct. 2009
Very Ortak/RM inspired pendent. Very well made with a nice chain length. I bought this as a 21st birthday present and loved it so much i bought another one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pendant, 29 Jan. 2009
I just love this pendant. It's a sturdy piece and looks very classy. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish pendant, 2 Sept. 2009
Val R (South Wales) - See all my reviews
What a lovely pendant! It's larger than I thought it would be and makes a striking impact. I'll be buying more of these for Christmas presents. A great price for a stunning piece of jewellery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pendant but you'll probably have to buy a better chain, 17 April 2010
Lori "book girl" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Agree with other reviewers that this pendant is worth the money. It's attractive, looks like good quality material has been used, good design (reminds me a bit of Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired jewellery) and very sturdy. It also comes in a nice presentation box.

The only drawback is that the pendant is too heavy for the chain that was sent with it. The chain I received was a rather thin, lightweight chain that just could not take the weight (the pendant doesn't feel heavy when you wear it, it's just the chain is too thin). I didn't even manage to get out my front door before the chain broke.

So if you like the design I recommend that you buy this pendant but be prepared to buy a sturdier chain. I have no regrets about buying it. Only give it a 4 because of the chain issue and the fact I didn't get to wear it once before it broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remy McIntosh meets the celtic knot, 4 May 2009
This is an elegant piece of jewellery, a cross between the work of RM and the traditional Celtic designs. Whichever style you like, you'll appreciate this pendant. If you like both, you'll be in heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars CELTIC PENDANT, 11 Aug. 2010
A Kid's Review
I bought this pendant for my mum's birthday.she has had it on every day about a week now. My dad bought a chain and bracelet for her birthday .I have not seen her wearing it yet and his cost allot more than mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of jewellery, 1 Jan. 2010
L. S. Horsfield (York, UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this purchase, nice quality, definitely good value for money. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, 13 May 2009
Bought this silver celtic dropper pendant for a friend. She loved it and it looks lovely on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Celtic Dropper, 16 Jun. 2009
Y. Mayhew (pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with necklace - came in good time and in nice box - would buy again.