4.0 out of 5 stars Like it. Like it lots. But she does my head in!
Gotta love BamBam. He rocks my socks. And so did this series when I first saw some of it on MTV. Bought the boxset and watched it from start to finish and I really enjoyed it.

As per usual Bam is being a grade A goofball and does nothing to help Missy and his mum to prepare for his wedding.

Funny and I think this will appeal to a lot more of the...
Published on 10 July 2010 by Tohru

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Just Not Quite Viva La Bam
Published 3 months ago by Craggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it. Like it lots. But she does my head in!, 10 July 2010
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)

Funny and I think this will appeal to a lot more of the female demograph than some of the other Jackass spinoffs.

But my gosh, Missy got on my nerves. I would have given this series a five star rating if it as anyone but her.

Personal issues aside, this is a FAB series and I think anyone who enjoys Jackass, Wildboyz or Viva La Bam will like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Just Not Quite Viva La Bam, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
I missed this on MTV and being a massive Viva La Bam and Jackass fan I had to have this on DVD. Iv only watched a few episodes simply because it's just not as good as Viva. One contributing factor to this was the major lack of Ryan Dunn! as iv said iv only watched a couple of episodes so he could make an appearance later on. As for the bride shes hard to like knowing that they've already gotten divorced and what the hell happend to Jen? Her and Bam were meant for each other!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than 'Don't tell the Bride'!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
When my fiancée accused me of not showing enough interest in our wedding plans, I purchased this DVD to help inspire, thus 'doing my part'. Whilst this series is fun and has some (but not many) Jackass style moments, do not purchase if you think it is purely a Jackass spin-off or, as I found out, any good as reference for actual wedding planning. Its just fun TV for those time you don't want to use your brain much...

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
Thank you for the DVD I'm prowed to say it working fine and is in good condition thanks so much mate

3.0 out of 5 stars bam bam boring, 3 Mar 2013
Jason Fortune (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
found it a like watching the same episode over and over, but as im a die hard jackass fan and have everything these guys done it belongs in my jackass collection despite the short commings

5.0 out of 5 stars do not watch if your planning a wedding, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
good run down to their wedding day. If your planning your own wedding best not watch it as its still full of Bam anecdotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it more than viva la bam, 27 Aug 2010
Mr. M. Rawdon - See all my reviews
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
except for the lack of the cky crew its awsome bam does more stunts himself and he just seems like he puts in more effort into filming when his wifes there and its a good thing its not worth the price compared to viva la bam atm but its a good weeks worth of watching unless you plow through it but its enjoyable nonetheless

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, 23 Dec 2008
T. Kennard - See all my reviews
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it on MTV now i can watch it when i want if u like viva la bam you'll love this!!

Shes hot lucky bam!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 1 Sep 2008
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
Bam's unholy union is brilliant. Its a must have for any Bam Margera fan. It's about Bam's soon-to-be wife trying to organise their wedding in three months. It still includes skits but not as many as viva la bam but it's still very funny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Viva la Bam, with a wedding!, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: MTV: Bams Unholy Union [DVD] (DVD)
The main idea is Bam and his fiance (Spelling?) are planning a wedding but Bam and his friends are usually off doing there own thing. Features many stunts manly wit Brandon Novak, who is hilarious! In one episode Novak ends up drink a pot of wine containing the groups spit thinking its just wine! Priceless! Contains skateboarding to and of course being a Bam Margera programme, pranks on Bams dad Phil.

Not as good as Viva la Bam but similar. Buy if you want to laugh!

Also if you liked the stunts i would recommend Cky.

ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)