4.0 out of 5 stars NIce Product
Published on 26 Oct. 2010 by W. Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars alright
Al right kit and probably well worth the money for most people. For me, it did not help me with my sinus issues. Still have constantly blocked sinuses most days.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Alexander Eriksson

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce Product, 26 Oct. 2010
W. Boot (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit with 10 Sachets (Personal Care)
This little gadget is simple to use and actually does the job it sets out to do. I noticed immediate relief after the first use, and following that the benefits continued to accrue. The only thing is that once my sinuses were clear and comfortable, I then forgot to use it and experienced a return to my old sinus discomfort. This is, of course, not the fault of the product but a function of a particular character flaw I have. Maintenance tends to be a weak area for me. Overall, I would recommend this product. Considering the numbers of airborne environmental challenges we are all exposed to, I would recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth a try!, 11 Aug. 2011
I've suffered with allergies, Asthma, hayfever and general respiratory problems for years and I have tried many different products to help combat these problems. I recently after many trips to the doctors and hospital finally got the Sinus surgery that I needed to hopefully sought my nose out and make breathing more easier and possibly bring my sense of smell and taste back which has been absent for 4 years.
I was given the Neilmed Starter Kit by the hospital to begin rinsing (Douching) my nose 7 days post op. I use it twice a day and it's been a week now and there is already a noticable difference in how clear my nasal passages feel. I even have a very slight improvement in my sense of smell and taste.I dont think this is a miracle cure if you have sinus problems like me because I feel that surgery is the real answer. I do believe though that this product if used correctly can help to clear stuffy sinuses and may improve other sinus related issues. The reason I say this product has to be used correctly is because you can get it wrong like I did the first time I used it. You must tilt the bottle on an angle when pressed against your nostril, not vertical because it wont work. You must have your head slightly tilted forward as well or the solution will run down the back of your throat and that's not pleasant.If you do these two things right then it will work brilliantly. It's quite shocking what actually jets out of your nasal passages, especially after sinus surgery,(I wont go into detail,it's quite disgusting).
Initially after the first 2 or 3 times I used it my nose still felt stuffy afterwards but it seems to be improving all the time. The surgeon who performed my operation recommended that I still continue to use my Nasonex Nasal Spray along with this product 2 weeks post op because the steriod spray should help to control the Polyps that I had removed.The Neilmed rinse on it's own will not control the polyps so you may still have to use medicated solutions as well.I still think this is a cheap and effective product because once you buy the starter kit all you need after that is the replacement sachets. You can buy a 5 month supply for about £15Neilmed Sisurinse 120 refill mixture sachets for netipot and bottle.00. Give it a go..you might be suprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 Dec. 2012
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Use my own mix of salt, bicarbonate of soda and sugar (half teaspoon of each) as the sachets are expensive. Much simpler/cheaper to mix up with the ingredients you have in the home anyway,

4.0 out of 5 stars NeilMed SinuRinse, 3 Feb. 2010
Mr. J. Nash - See all my reviews
Good product.Very effective for clearing sinus. Very quick delivery after placing order.
Very Pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neilmed, 5 Nov. 2011
This product was recommended to me to ease congestion and pain associated with a Sinus infection. I am delight to say that it does 'exactly what it says on the box!!' From ordering to delivery only took 48 hours - GREAT!!!! Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 17 April 2012
Alexander Eriksson "Alex" (Sweden) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has changed my life, 20 Dec. 2013
I have no wish to exaggerate - but after years of suffering with my sinuses and being borderline with pet allergies and adult-onset hayfever, the daily use of this bottle has changed my life.

I have used one of these for a couple of years now, and within less than a month of starting to use it, I no longer felt tired and blocked up; nor have I suffered since from the severe post-nasal drip I once had. I sleep better and have much more energy.

I couldn't recommend this any more highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 15 Mar. 2012
This product is simple to use, very practical. Neilmed kit is easy to clean, dry and store. I had been advised to clean my nasal passages by ENT consultant and did so for a few months after operation and on and off over the years with a cup and a syringe which was fiddly and dripped. The rinsing definitely helps, its just a matter of getting into a routine. I find that if I boil extra water in the kettle, after tea time it has cooled sufficiently to use in the neilmed bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!!, 29 Nov. 2014
This has now become a staple in my daily routine. So easy to use, the bottle sits comfortably at the beginning of your nostril and after first use I personally had a clearer head. Used a night and didn't wake up feeling stuffy. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone whose suffering from allergic rhinitis as I am. There's only slight discomfort when water travels to the back of the throat but it's nothing to complain about in comparisons to the way I feel after using it! So glad I found this product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase - does the job!, 20 Aug. 2012
Janet (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Like many of the reveiwers I've suffered with allergies - manly house dust mite, asthma, and general respiratory problems for years. I also had a sinus operation to remove a deviated septum on both sides, which certainly wasn't helping the situation. My Consultant gave me a steroid spray for the allergy and recommended that I used a nasal wash too. Up until it dissappearing off the market I used a Nasaline syringe to wash out my sinuses which worked fairly well but the syringe would seize up after a while and I was constantly replacing it. I was so glad to find another product to try and because of the other reviews decided to give it a go.

This product is a lot easier to use. I just fill a container ( an old babies feeding bottle actually) with 250 ml of boiled water when I make my brew in the morning and it has cooled to the right temperature within an hour.

I use it before using my nasal spray as instructed by my Consultant. I find that some days it works so well I forget to use my steroid spray - which can only be a good thing! My Consultant did recommed that you use pre mixed sachets of salt as ordinary table salt can irritate the nose further.