5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Women's Siren Trainer
Published on 2 May 2012 by Yum Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but hard to break in.
Stylish shoe, but it is taking a long time to break in. Even now I have to curl the tongue on the right shoe backwards and towards the laces, as it is digging into my foot.
Published 14 months ago by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Women's Siren Trainer, 2 May 2012
I had bought a pair of these trainers/ shoes 7-8 years ago and was a little apprehensive about paying 80 on a pair of shoes that might not be comfortable, but here I am, buying another pair! The old pair had done some mileage and were still in perfect working order but after signing up for another sponsored walk this year, I decided I needed to invest in a new pair.

They are so comfortable and durable that I didn't even look at any other make. They mould to your feet and help make you walk properly, which is something I do need help with! Here's to another 7-8 years.....!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little stiffer than previous pair, 5 Jun 2012
P. Hartley (England) - See all my reviews
I've had this exact model of shoe before and feel that this pair are stiffer/slightly less flexible than my first pair. However, having worn them a few times they are comfy and offer the right support for my feet. Had I tried them on in a shop I don't think I would have bought because they seemed a bit stiff them but I'm pleased stuck with them. Anyone buying Merrell women's footwear needs to be aware that the sizing is a bit on the small size. I buy Merrell UK size 8 but normally get a 7 or 7.5 size shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for walking and everyday use, 17 Aug 2010
Wear these shoes all the time. Provide great support and are wearing well. They do let water in through the mesh on top of the toe when its really wet. But great for summer walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 29 July 2011
I ordered these shoes for walking the dog. Very important that they are comfortable and waterproof as I usually walk at least 1 1/2 hours everyday.

These shoes are excellent. I expected a few weeks of having to walk them in and perhaps some blisters, but have experienced no problems. They have been extremely comfortable from the very first day that I have worn them. My feet have also stayed dry.

Would definitely recommend these to other people. True to size, very comfy and waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 3 Sep 2012
I bought these shoes as I find a lot of walking boots too restrictive. I wanted a waterproof comfortable walking shoe that offered good support to my foot arches and which looked good too. I've done a couple of 10 mile hikes in them and have used them for walking about town all day when abroad. They fit the bill perfectly. My feet have still felt refreshed at the end of the day. Cannot comment on their waterproof ability yet as I haven't tested them for this yet. My husband bought the men's version of this shoe as well and he's very pleased with his too.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking shoes., 5 Dec 2013
At last! A pair of comfortable shoes I can wear for a long period of time. After reading the reviews on size I decided to get a size 7, a size bigger than normal and they fit beautifully. I admit to having a bunion [yuk] and these shoes are wide enough to accommodate it . When you first put the shoes on the insoles feels a bit hard, but when they get warmed up they are really comfortable and very light. I was a bit wary of the price, a bit more than I usually pay, but they are worth every penny. I have not tested the waterproofing yet, no doubt that will soon be possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrells......excellent product and transaction., 26 Nov 2012
M. Rampley (Newark on Trent, Notts. UK.) - See all my reviews
I have had this style of Merrell shoes before and saw no reason to change to any other make or design. Eight years with last pair.......comfortable and waterproof. But, I had not bought footwear on-line before ( hassle of returns etc) but decided to take a chance. All good. Delivery, product, service. Shoes are as I had hoped for - good fit etc. Very pleased indeed. ....and now for some serious Derbyshire striding.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Chance, 21 Nov 2013
I bought a pair at GoOutdoors in Southampton in November 2012 ...... SO comfortable and supported my feet beautifully BUT they only lasted 6 months - is it too much to expect a pair of walking shoes to last more than that ? I wear then for 1 hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon, to walk the dog.
The fit is so good I ordered another pair, in the hope the previous one was a ' rogue '. I do hope they last longer, otherwise I shall be complaining and damning Merrell as tricksters.

2.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof for long!, 22 Oct 2013
patty holden (north west england) - See all my reviews
The shoes are very comfortable however after just 5 months they started to leak in water on both shoes, I sent them back and was very pleased that amazon sent me another pair. I thought maybe the first pair were faulty but a few months later the second pair started leaking in, despite being treated with waterproof spray. Comfortable shoes but waterproofing does not last more than a few months. I wouldn't buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but hard to break in., 8 May 2013