on 20 June 2013
These gloves were recommended for gardeners by Bob Brown in "Which? Gardening" magazine. They are exactly what i needed. They are made of breathable knitted nylon fabric but the palms, fingers and thumbs are covered in a nitrile coating. This means you can rip out nettles and even chunky brambles without the coating being pierced. You can feel the thorns but your hands remain undamaged as well as dry and clean (except for particularly heavy tasks for which you can use heavy duty gloves). They are fine enough to carry out fiddly jobs such as tying in and tweaking out little weeds. They can be rinsed under a tap or chucked in the washing machine and they dry quickly. Having dry, sensitive skin which has suffered whilst gardening, these gloves are next to miraculous. Bob says that they last him, a nurseryman, a year, in which case they are excellent value.
on 29 March 2013
Excellent gloves for gardening, wear them all the time and would not use any other make. Highly recommend these gloves.
on 8 July 2013
I've been an amateur gardener for over half a century. The only thing I've disliked is the dirt I always had under the fingernails. Now I am a laryngectomee and need one hand free (and clean) if I want to speak: this was impossible until I purchased the gloves.

Now I no longer get dirty fingernails, and the gloves are easy to remove when I want to speak, so all in all I think they're first rate.
on 30 November 2010
These are a replacement for similar items we bought some years ago. They have been excellent adnd are still in use, though we now each have a best pair. We would recommend these gloves for gardening. You can even leave them on and wash them uinder a tap as you would wash your hands. Then, as in the picture, peg them out and they be pristine for the next use.
on 2 July 2013
How many pairs of gardeners gloves have I purchased over the years? Countless. And what usually happens is I take them off for fiddly jobs. These are first class gloves that don't make your hands sweat, give you a sensitive touch, are washable ..... what more do you want? Fantastic product.
on 31 August 2011
A Very good product and should be bought by any keen gardener as better than anything else on the market today.
on 13 April 2011
I love these gloves as I have small hands and very few people make any small enough to fit me.
I buy about three pairs a year and if you wash them regularly they last the season.
on 26 June 2013
Delivery and packaging excellent. Really delighted with these gloves, thin enough to be able to feel what you are doing, yet strong enough to protect your hands.
on 9 March 2014
These are the best gardening gloves that I have ever had in over 60yrs of gardening. They are flexible at all temperatures, have a waterproof face and breathable backing, they are very durable and machine washable. The have an excellent tactile grip whether wet or dry and are a pleasure to use. They are also very useful for other DIY jobs especially when you need to be sure of your grip. I gather that they are a popular choice for car mechanics. If you have large hands make sure that you buy the 9/XL size.
on 6 March 2014
Prompt delivery. Had wanted the XL version (X large) but got Size 8. Still reasonable fit. Will check more closely next time size ordered.