‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 11 May 2011
I have never bought any jewelry from the internet before, so I had my wife's engagement and wedding ring measured for size and searched for a suitable eternity ring for her birthday. On finding this one, it seemed perfect.

Delivery was swift and it was well packaged.

I gave the ring to my wife yesterday, she was very pleased with it, the ring sparkles and is a good match with her wedding ring. It also suits her slim fingers. The diamonds are the right size and in proportion to the width of the ring. Overall the ring is a perfect present to mark a special occasion for someone you love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds are a girl's best friend!, 4 Nov 2011
Trea (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this eternity ring as a "thank you" to my Mum for always being there for me. She is over-the-moon with it and, boy, does it sparkle! Really beautifully crafted.......and such an amazing price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Ring, 13 Jun 2012
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Lovely ring. Sparkles very well and is not thin. I bought a second one for my sister who took a shine to my mother's. They're both happy - for now... I should add that Amazon have been very good in that they did not have the N size I wanted but managed to get one quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkels, 10 Jan 2013
what do i know about rings .not a lot .BUT I DO KNOW IT MADE MY WIFES EYES SPARKEL .just like the diamonds .so thats good enough for me .for the money great .

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Nov 2012
i bought this ring for my wifes 40th birthday.she loved it.brilliant price too.it matched her engagement and wedding ring perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Aug 2012
A lovely delicate ring. A bit thinner width wise than I expected but beautiful all the same. The ring size was spot on, as some profess to be an 'S' and are a bit smaller. It compliments my wedding and engagement ring perfectly and good value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 17 Feb 2014
we ordered this ring as my Husband and I are renewing our marriage vows, we weren't sure what to expect as hadn't bought jewellery on Amazon before, but what a fabulous surprise We got, the ring arrived on time, is beautiful, sparkles and much bigger than expected, which was a massive bonus as thought at the price would not be such a substantial ring. Very happy and can't wait for my husband to put it on my finger on our special day.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 Feb 2014
A beautiful ring. Well worth the money, it looks more expensive than it is. I it compliments another ring that I have. I would recommend buying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ariel Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Channel Set, 1/4 Carat Diamond Weight (Jewellery)
I wanted a half eternity ring, I like the channel setting and thinkt that the ring is neat and not too overstated

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 9 July 2013
It is neat, sparkly and goes very well with my wedding ring.Exactly what I wanted and it fits perfectly. Couldn't ask for more for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›