5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
I got this a second engagement ring as we couldn't find a SINGLE wedding ring to go with my first (it was just too quirky!). I have to say, there is NOTHING I do not like about this ring. It is GORGEOUS.

Published on 5 Jan. 2012 by S. Webb

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
I didn't think it was as nice as it appeared in the picture
Published 4 months ago by fifi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 5 Jan. 2012
S. Webb (Greater London, UK) - See all my reviews

I agree with the others that the stones are small, but I have little fingers, so it looks absolutely fabulous and is exactly what I had hoped for. Not to mention, you can't expect rocks for the price you're paying! Its well made and all the stones are set solidly in place, so no worries about it breaking before its time.

I would genuinely recommend this ring to anyone and everyone. Worth every last penny, and probably a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 11 Feb. 2012
Really nice ring that looks the full original RRP. At the price paid an absolute bargain, my wife loves and has had lots of positive comments from friends. The sizing was good compared to some others. It's always nice to get a lot more than you pay for. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring, 9ct White Gold Diamond and Sapphire Ring, Claw Set, 12 Mar. 2013
This ring is fantastic for the price, looks exactly as displayed on picture!
Fits really nicely and the stones are bigger than I was expecting for the price.

Really shiny and sparkly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Round Sapphire 3-Stone Ring with Diamond Clusters in White Gold (M), 6 Mar. 2014
The ring was delivered 5 working days after the order was placed (via Royal Mail). It came in a decent ring box, enclosed in a partially opened parcel box. The parcel box was not adequately secured and did not provide sufficient protection.

The center sapphire is 4mm in diameter, and the side sapphires are 3.75mm in diameter. The sizes of the sapphires are quite consistent with the sapphires’ indicated 0.87ct total weight. The sapphires are midnight blue in color, as such they are identifiably blue (in a dark shade of indigo) in direct sunlight but appear black under artificial lighting. They are practically opaque. Upon closer inspection, slight inclusions become visible (typical for Type II gemstones such as the sapphire). The diamonds are no more than 1mm in diameter, and they’re colorless.

The sapphires are mounted on 4-prong basket settings, while the diamonds are pinned by beads in pave settings. The diamonds are set so closely together that, from a distance, the cluster appears as one round gemstone. The diamond clusters are raised to the level of the center sapphire’s girdle, giving the ring a semi-eternity look.

The band is clearly hallmarked 9ct gold. Its width is just right for the size of the gemstones and the layout of the settings. Ring sizing is reasonably accurate.

At £81.04, this ring is a great purchase. The dark tone of the sapphires is complemented by the sparkly luster of the diamonds. The ring was cleverly designed and seems very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Ring, 1 Oct. 2011
Mr. A. B. Hudson (Nottinghamshire England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this eternity ring for my wife for our wedding anniversary. I offered her a choice of rings from Amazon, and she picked this one even though it was one of the cheaper options (bless her!!) Although I only ordered it a few days before our anniversary, it arrived with plenty of time to spare. The ring is superb - it really does look like it should have cost a lot more. My wife is over the moon with it. Well done Amazon. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, noticeable ring, 22 Mar. 2013
The stonesetting or the crown is maybe a bit high.
But otherwise a really ...(a lot of superb adjectives) and necessary piece of your wife's jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring, 26 Jan. 2011
Very nice ring bought for the wife, she does have small hands and this ring enhances her look no end. Extremely pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied - a small, pretty ring, 11 Feb. 2011
The stones on the ring are quite small but it's a very very pretty ring. I bought this ring for myself so I am okay with what I received but I think this ring is too small to be given as a gift (to your girlfriend or that special someone - to give to a friend is fine).

I don't know about the quality/size of the sapphire or the diamond (which i presume is minimal) or the gold but the ring looks nice, all the stones shine sufficiently and perhaps look more pricey than what it cost.

I had slight issue with the delivery - It couldn't be delivered next day because it was perhaps out-of-stock or the independent seller had some issue (I was informed in an email about the delay but I don't recall the reason) but ultimately it came sooner than i expected.

Overall I am happy and I think it is excellent value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo pretty!, 10 April 2014
A lovely ring, a great price and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I wore it straight away when it arrived! The band is quite thin but given the price, I'm not too fussed. The stones look really pretty and overall it is a very striking ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to please, 31 Dec. 2011
I was concerned with regard to the colour of the sapphires but when my wife saw the ring she was delighted as it matched some earrings she already had!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›