5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
I have never bought any jewelry from the internet before, so I had my wife's engagement and wedding ring measured for size and searched for a suitable eternity ring for her birthday. On finding this one, it seemed perfect.

Delivery was swift and it was well packaged.

I gave the ring to my wife yesterday, she was very pleased with it, the ring...
Published on 11 May 2011 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected an eternity ring but opened set of earrings
This was a surprise 70th birthday present for my mum. We paid extra to ensure it would be delivered in time. We were so disappointed when she opened it and saw a poor quality set of earrings. When we contacted amazon they promptly offered a replacement ... To arrive 4 weeks later! Needless to say we cancelled the order and will be heading back to the high street for our...
Published 15 months ago by d m collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 11 May 2011

Delivery was swift and it was well packaged.

I gave the ring to my wife yesterday, she was very pleased with it, the ring sparkles and is a good match with her wedding ring. It also suits her slim fingers. The diamonds are the right size and in proportion to the width of the ring. Overall the ring is a perfect present to mark a special occasion for someone you love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased!, 16 Jan. 2008
H. GOULD "Hel" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
Waited patiently for this- but well worth it when it came.
Nice bright diamonds. Great value, as I ordered it in the sale beginning of December- arrived 16th Jan.
Loads better value than Argos. Exactly as picture. All markings on ring ok. Size just right. Would have no hesitation to 'order without seeing' again!
Thankyou Amazon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring., 13 July 2010
I am very pleased with this ring, I have looked at similar in high street shops that are twice the price! I like the contemporary channel setting with the diamonds set into the gold band, this makes it suitable for me to wear at work etc without worrying about catching it on anything which is partly why I chose this design, that & the fact it looks elegant & lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value eternity ring, 2 Jun. 2011
The ring was as described and is excellent value for money.Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Channel Set, 1/2 Carat Diamond Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds are a girl's best friend!, 4 Nov. 2011
Trea (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Bought this eternity ring as a "thank you" to my Mum for always being there for me. She is over-the-moon with it and, boy, does it sparkle! Really beautifully crafted.......and such an amazing price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Ring, 13 Jun. 2012
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Lovely ring. Sparkles very well and is not thin. I bought a second one for my sister who took a shine to my mother's. They're both happy - for now... I should add that Amazon have been very good in that they did not have the N size I wanted but managed to get one quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternity ring, 29 July 2011
This ring was a present from my husband for renewing out wedding vows. I am very pleased with it. The gold is of good quality thickness. An excellent ring for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars diamond ring, 10 July 2011
Excellent product...Good price. There was a problem with the first ring purchased it was easily returned and a new one sent out immediately.The service was outstanding. Fantastic well done Amazon you have to be the market leader....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes Sirprise, 23 Nov. 2010
Bought this for the wife as a surprise present. Due to illness I need quite a lot of care which my wife has given me, so a little surprise was welcome. She is deligted with it and wears it constantly. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Aug. 2012
A lovely delicate ring. A bit thinner width wise than I expected but beautiful all the same. The ring size was spot on, as some profess to be an 'S' and are a bit smaller. It compliments my wedding and engagement ring perfectly and good value too.