5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the ring, 20 Jun 2013
I really think this ring is elegant and stylish my partner really loves this ring. The stone is very good quality and the band is really nice. It took me ages to find a good quality ring on here but the ring as really met and exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkle sparkle <3, 21 Nov 2012
A. Bogatinis - See all my reviews
WOW what a stunning ring!! my partner got me this and it arrived today, and am so so in love with it! any woman would be supper happy to receive this ring. nice sized diamond not to in your face and the band has a nice thickness to it, its just perfect in every way! and a complete bargaiN!! thank you amazon <3

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 9 Mar 2012
simply beautiful, I am getting married in 12 weeks today :-) this ring was to replace the other 2 I lost :-( it has taken me ages to find the perfect one, I owed it to myself & my fiance to replace them. So happy! it looks amazing & fits perfectly. Thank You x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, 6 Oct 2013
I absolutely love this ring! I recieved it as an 18th birthday present and have had it over a year and dont take it off, its beautiful and so elegant. For the price its amazing too.
I highly suggest this ring, as a gift or even an engagement ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, exactly what I was looking for., 1 Jun 2014
When my boyfriend proposed he never had a ring as he wanted me to pick one I liked. I started looking and decided I loved the marquise shaped diamond and all I wanted was a thin tapered band to go with it.

I looked everywhere in the uk and then over in Australia too. most rings with a marquise diamond were all fancy dancy and not what I wanted. Or majorly expensive. As I am between visas I am back and too to the UK every few months and we just didn't have a lot of money to spend on a ring.

I thought I would have to get one made but even they were quite expensive.

Then I found this one on Amazon and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I literally cant stop looking at it.
It is quite small but still amazingly well priced!

I have put a picture on so you can see how big/small it is. I have massive sausage fingers and I needed size U but I still love the size. not too small for me.
I saw one recently in a shop window in Taunton (Just a little bit bigger) and it was 1800!? so this is a great deal.

The diamond looks so much better in real life than on screen.

could not be happier. (I waited 248 days for my perfect ring)