5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring very bling!
Got this ring as a gift for "myself" and was very please with quality for cost.
The ring looks good on but Iv got quite big fingers so had to team it with another diamond ring to make it look better. However someone with slim fingers would not need to do this as the ring is very sparkly and the gold really compliments the diamonds.
Published on 16 Sept. 2011 by sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment
I was really disappointed with this ring which is why I decided to return it. The stones were very small and not how I imagined it would look at all.
Published on 16 Sept. 2012 by shopalotgal

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring very bling!, 16 Sept. 2011
Got this ring as a gift for "myself" and was very please with quality for cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 21 Jun. 2011
Delighted with this little ring - it definitely has the wow factor and sits beautifully alongside my wedding ring - very good quality an absolute bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 2 Jan. 2014
this is a beautiful ring I am very impressed with it, it sit on my finger very well with my wedding ring and with my wedding ring and engagement ring alike. It is excellent value for money and I would recommend it to anyone. How anyone could be disappointed with this is beyond belief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring., 9 Feb. 2011
I initially ordered another ring but was disappointed with the quality of it so I returned it. Although this ring was quite a bit more expensive than my original choice, it was still greatly discounted and there was no comparison with the quality of this ring compared to my original choice. It is a beautiful ring, I love the setting which sits higher than my wedding ring and really shows the diamonds off, it looks lovely with just my wedding ring or on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, 23 April 2014
The diamonds on this ring are a lovely size and really sparkle. The gold band is solid, which I like. Together this looks a much more expensive ring than it actually was. Very pleased indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value, 27 Jan. 2013
This ring was a present for my wife for Christmas and she wasn't disappointed. The value for carat weigh is the best we have seen :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars ring, 28 Oct. 2011
Husband bought this ring as surprise for me on our Wedding Day. I love it could of been a little bigger but looks great with my other rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars eternity ring, 7 Mar. 2012
I purchased this ring for 29th feb, left to last minute because couldn't find anything I liked. Then I saw this ring and loved it but was worried when it came if I didn't like it I wouldn't have time to send it back and exchange it.
Thankfully, I absolutely loved it. Looks lovely on and very sparkly, I am very pleased with it!! So was my man!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 April 2014
I ordered the 1/4 carat diamond ring first but it was too dainty for my finger so I decided to order this 1/2 carat diamond one instead, I am absolutely delighted with it, it is gorgeous and I love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 16 Sept. 2012