5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
I have never bought any jewelry from the internet before, so I had my wife's engagement and wedding ring measured for size and searched for a suitable eternity ring for her birthday. On finding this one, it seemed perfect.

Delivery was swift and it was well packaged.

I gave the ring to my wife yesterday, she was very pleased with it, the ring...
Published on 11 May 2011 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected an eternity ring but opened set of earrings
Published 13 months ago by d m collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 Dec. 2012
I bought this ring for my mum as a big thank you for all she does for me. It is an amazing ring, really sparkly. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkels, 10 Jan. 2013
what do i know about rings .not a lot .BUT I DO KNOW IT MADE MY WIFES EYES SPARKEL .just like the diamonds .so thats good enough for me .for the money great .

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Nov. 2012
i bought this ring for my wifes 40th birthday.she loved it.brilliant price too.it matched her engagement and wedding ring perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring, 1 Nov. 2012
Fantastic! Brilliant ring would highly recommend & exceptional value for money! Fab diamonds & gold quality the best one I've seen for just over £200 (half price)

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected an eternity ring but opened set of earrings, 12 Feb. 2014
This was a surprise 70th birthday present for my mum. We paid extra to ensure it would be delivered in time. We were so disappointed when she opened it and saw a poor quality set of earrings. When we contacted amazon they promptly offered a replacement ... To arrive 4 weeks later! Needless to say we cancelled the order and will be heading back to the high street for our keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my wife. When I first looked at it, it surpassed all my expectations and my wife loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ring, 22 April 2013
This is a very nice ring with a good band.I decide to treat myself and haven't been disappointed. I would have liked a valuation certificate,But this is the only downside

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 April 2013
She loved it from the minute she opened the box... so much more for your money compared to other jewelers. A fantastic ring and one happy lady. I would highly recommend this ring and so would my partner. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with their purchase it ready is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon to the rescue - My wife loves it, 27 Jan. 2014
I decided to buy my wife an eternity ring last minute, 4 days before Christmas
I buy from Amazon at least once a week every week but never even considered them for an eternity ring
I figured it would be an easy buy and just a quick trip round the local jewellers to fit the bill
Went from one jeweller to the next who either had the right ring in wrong size or right size in the wrong ring
I nearly gave up on the whole idea when i wondered whether Amazon even sell eternity rings
1st hit! There was the ring I wanted, in size I wanted and over £100 cheaper than it was in the shops
Will it arrive in time?
2 days later and 2 days before Christmas it arrived - Brilliant - Looks great and my wife loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, great price., 8 Jan. 2015
Rob (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for my wife after having her wedding band sized at the local jewellers. It arrived very quickly and was packaged well. My wife really liked it but unfortunately it had to be returned because the local jeweller thought it would be funny to tell me my wife's ring finger size was K when it is actually closer to a N. It was very easy to return and although I had to pay to return it ( can't blame them, it was my fault) The money was back in my account probably before they had the ring back in their hand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›