Ring Size: Q|Total Diamond Weight: 0.33|Change

on 19 January 2012
I was a bit dubious about buying a ring online so bought 2 types to choose from. One was a slight disappointment but this ring is beautiful.

The band is around 3mm thick and a nice solid depth. The gold has a lovely shine and is completely flawless.

I was worried that because the 0.25 carats total diamond weight is spread over 11 stones that it might look a bit meager but the channel setting frames them beautifully and having smaller stones seems to have been compensated for with better quality diamonds. These a clear and white and shine beautifully. As I understand it CLarity I1-I3 are the lowest level if clarity in Diamonds and the cloudiness of this grade is meant to be visible to the naked eye. No such problem with these stones though, They sparkle.

I am so pleased with this gorgeous ring, I bought it as a gift and I know it won't disappoint. I quite fancy buying one for myself now!
on 30 January 2012
I bought this for my wife as a surprise as Christmas. The licture on amazon does not do it justice. It is a stunning ring. I did get the wrong size though but changes it for a smaller size. Very happy wife.
on 27 November 2011
This ring surpassed my wishes. I had looked on-line before purchase and found that this identical ring cost twice as much with the regular retailers such as Goldsmiths. It is very elegant and understated. A beautiful ring.
on 27 July 2013
I choose this lovely ring as my wedding band and i am not disappointed. It arrive quickly, looked great and the price was very good. I would recommend this ring.
on 27 June 2013
I brought this for my wife for our Anniversary. I was a little apprehensive about buying online without seeing it up close, but the picture dose not do this ring justice or the description. It suits my wife perfectly as she has small hands and this ring is very dainty. She was over the moon with it.
on 15 July 2014
Arrived on time and was well packaged. The ring itself is absolutely gorgeous
It has a beautiful sparkle without being OTT. It also looks like
It's worth at least 4 or 5 times the price. I love it, love it, love it.
on 27 September 2014
I ordered this ring to have as my wedding ring band. Absolutely love it! It looks perfect next to my engagement ring, just the right size. Definitely well worth the money. Looks a lot more expensive than the price paid. Can't wait to start wearing it when we get married... next week!!! :) :) :)
on 1 August 2015
This ring looks wonderful and I couldn't believe my eyes at the price - quoted at £77.27. However, when I put my ring size in (n) the price had increased to £164. Be careful when you order and look at the price or you might get an unpleasant surprise when your bill comes in!
on 6 November 2014
My husband bought me this ring for our 6th wedding anniversary and I love it. The fit is perfect, the gold and the diamonds dazzling. amazing price for a ring so great! The next day delivery just made the service that much better.
on 6 December 2013
Stones do not sparkle. Waist of money. I would question how genuine all the outer reviews are Very poor product

See one answered question