5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but do the job well
The genuine article. Taylor-made for Epson printer and works well on all papers. But sooooo expensive!!

I use them in a Photo 1400 A3+ printer which I only use when I want top class print quality. I've bought a cheaper printer in which I use compatables when the print quality isn't really as important.

I've just printed an A3 closup of my...
Published 21 months ago by Sunshine Soon

1.0 out of 5 stars was not in original packaging
The only way to know if it is genuine epson ink is to recieve the cartridge in sealed original packaging.
It was important for me to use only original ink and when I recieved only the cartridge they did not want
to refund me. I had to go through the complaints proceedure with Amazon to get my money back. They should make it clear whether they
are supplying...
Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by s wall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars was not in original packaging, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Epson Ink Cartridge for Stylus Photo 1400 - Yellow (Office Product)
are supplying just cartridges or sealed packages and let the buyer view what is being sent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrives unpacked!, 13 Nov. 2010
Product not in the original packaging, so is not as depicted on the Amazon website.
Product weighs the same, so I believe that the ink is the same amount.
Seller should make clear that the product is not in original packaging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date, 28 Jan. 2011
They were original cartridges but I returned the items, most of the cartridges were not in packaging, (therefor having no sell by date to check), of the two that were in packaging one was months out of date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 24 Dec. 2011
Cartridge didn't work within the Stylus Photo 1400 printer when fitted.

Although the control panel shows it is full of ink, it asks for a replacement with a large red cross across it and also states 'The installed ink cartridge is incompatible with this printer.'

I have thus ordered a new one direct from Epson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but do the job well, 23 Jun. 2013

I've just printed an A3 closup of my grandaughter's face. The skin tones are wonderful, the red ice lolly she was holding was perfect and the blue of her eyes is startling.

If its quality you are after, there is just no alternative to genuine Epson inks. But you can't help feeling so resentful that we are being ripped off by the manufacturer so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson Light Cyan Ink cartridge Owl, 9 April 2013
Product as described. Genuine Epson Ink. Cannot beat Epson Inks for photographic work. These cartridges (Owl) last longer than the Humming Bird cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish cheaper inks did the job as well., 17 Dec. 2013
Mr. William J. Irvine (Cookstown,N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Too dear.
No matter, I like my prints to be top quality, and unfortunately I haven't found an alternative to using the best inks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink., 25 Aug. 2013
Like all Epson original inks they are a bit expensive but you can be sure it will work properly with your printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 30 Sept. 2013
We've used this company before and as always I received a good service with fast delivery and well packaged ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 17 Nov. 2011
Im a man of few words and my title says it all what more can you say than excellent service.
Thanks Ken Hudson