4.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the real thing
Tried all sorts of compatibles, but there is nothing like the real thing. You really do get what you pay for. So I recommend buying your epson ink cartridges from amazon.
Published on 7 April 2009 by Janet Stuckey

3.0 out of 5 stars overpriced
very good but overpriced be carefull epson or you will loose a lot of trade to compatables who are nearly as good.
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by tony smith

4.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the real thing, 7 April 2009
Janet Stuckey "oneillfan" (Gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson T0714 - Print cartridge - yellow, 18 Sep 2009
Michael Pantlin "bubbleburster" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epson Durabrite Inkjet Cartridge Yellow Ref T071440 (Office Product)
Epson original ink jet cartridges can be cripplingly expensive and have driven me to switch to cheaper compatible cartridges from other suppliers varying results. My Epson SX400 combined printer seems spooked by Epson to display a message saying the printer cannot recognise the cartridge often during the life of a so-called compatible cartridge. What it means is I'm not going to do another thing for you until you buy my maker's expensive original cartridge. you take the machine to an Epson service agent you are in more trouble because as soon as they discover the non-original cartridges in the machine they tell you that you have invalidated your warranty so you get more charges and they may even tell you, like I was, that the machine has failed because of using the wrong ink so buy a new one Now for the good news. You can buy them about half price online though to get the best deal you may have to have your order split by Amazon to get the cheapest price for each colour but I have found it works smoothly so far. The postage and packing costs sometimes are as expensive as the cartridge but overall I reckon I'm saving 50% on the cost, my printer is happy because it's being fed original cartridges and I am not being held to ransom with the price. Until Epson realise there is a recession on and cut their prices to an attractive level this is the way I am going to shop for my cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson cartidge yellow ink, 26 Feb 2012
Mrs. Jean H. Mcbay "Cumbrae" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am delighted with this ink it came very quickly in the post and was packed so as it could pass through my letterbox easily and is good value, thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink, 20 Nov 2009
W.J. Perry (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Epson Ink cartridges give everything that Epson proclaim, however I wish that the
capacity could be increased

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 21 Mar 2012
I ordered 3 Epson ink cartridges (Magenta, Cyan and Yellow), The order was split into 2 with the Magenta and Cyan supplied by Amazon and the Yellow one supplied by IJT Direct. The two Amazon ones were delivered in Original Epson Retail Packs, whereas the other was delivered without any Epson packaging and not even vacuum packed. I e-mailed IJT via Amazon explaining the product was not as illustrated on the Amazon website and requested a refund. Although IJT assured me the item was a genuine Epson product, they agreed to refund me including the return postage. No problem with IJT but why did Amazon not make it clear what I would get from the Marketplace supplier. Also why does Amazon supply the Magenta, Cyan and Black Epson ink cartridges but not Yellow?

3.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, 17 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Excellent product. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars epson in from amazon, 17 Jun 2014
Epson have been crafty because my printer is an epson,cheap in comparison to buy but will only use their own ink
However it is good ink and sometimes a bargain can be found on Amazon and you always get their good ,quick delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson Yellow, 16 Jun 2014
Does what it says on the"can" ideal @ a great price, what more can you say, it was a really cheap price on the day I bought it.