5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Discount!
I make a calendar every year, using my own photos and digital images, and I know from bitter experience that 'compatibles' do not do the job to the quality I want.
But quality comes at a price, and the R300 runs through the tank in no time if you are filling 12 x A4!
So the fifth star is not for Epson, its for Amazon.
Thanks guys!
Published on 12 Jun 2004 by T. MacFarlane

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Look at the product details. As usual we r being ripped off with ink. They cannot even be honest about the quantity of ink in the thing. Its time the law did something about these people.
Published on 13 Jan 2009 by D. E. Stroud

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Discount!, 12 Jun 2004
T. MacFarlane "Tommacf" (Fylde Coast, North West England) - See all my reviews
So the fifth star is not for Epson, its for Amazon.
Thanks guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Epson Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 400pp Yellow Ref T048440 (Office Product)
Exact cartridge that I needed - for my printer and print quality. It is getting more difficult to be able to buy it and I was pleased to be able to get it and at a decent price

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 18 Oct 2013
Just what I was looking for, and getting harder to find except on line these days. It is just in time to print the Christmas round robin letters

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 25 Sep 2013
I loved this item because of the price. it had no box but it still did the job.good buy who needs the box anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, 15 Sep 2013
Item exactly as described. No issues or problems. Goods received promptly. Would use again. What more do you need ?

5.0 out of 5 stars price, 6 Sep 2013
M. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
As with all Epson inks the are great quality but well over priced and should be able to be sold at a much more competitive price

5.0 out of 5 stars Goot sound product, 4 Aug 2013
This is actually an Epson genuine product and will perform as such. It is a wate of time to buy substitutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra for best print results, 16 May 2013
After trying other (cheaper) generic inks, the original does seem to give best colour results.
I would say it is probably worth the extra cost if you really want best colour results. (Just wish these ink cartridges were not so expensive to begin with!)
Delivery could be a little speedier maybe? But it did arrive on last day of estimated delivery time span and was well packaged.
I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pwerfect., 8 Feb 2013
R. S. Excell "music lover" (Suffolk, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
This ink cartridge arrived in perfwect condition and is working perfectly. It makes me think I might always get my ink from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson genuine ink cartridges, 2 Jan 2013
P. Thompson (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
I prefer genuine ink cartridges. I have tried compatible ones before and they have leaked and made a mess of the printer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›