5.0 out of 5 stars Well made ring
Published 21 months ago by Nick Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars Too 'blingy' for me
It's okay, but unless you are very rich, it would be obvious that these are not diamonds - they are too large!
Published 11 months ago by HappyBichon

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made ring, 27 Nov 2012
For those of you who first see a CZ stone ring you may think its very glitzy but thats because these stones simulate a 1st class diamond and until you see a 1st class diamond you wont know. The majority in high street shop windows are diamonds but way off 1st class quality. This ring is 3.75 carats and if real diamonds would cost in the region of 8 to 9,000. Its well made, the settings are good.

When it arrived you may see the gold is a different colour to your other gold rings, it only needs an initial polish and your off, and if you wear it its fine.

Its difficult to find a fully gold good quality CZ ring as most are silver or gold plated at best, ok its maybe pricey for a CZ ring but its a good quality one. To many it may look bling but beleive me its exactely how a good A quality 3.75 carat ring would look and I know as Ive looked into it and as soon as a Jeweller showed me a top diamond I understood, the CZ stone next to it was identical

I did (honestly) offer to buy my Wife a real one but she couldnt bear the thought of a 9000 ring on her finger so for 116 its been well worth it seeing her parade this one about and if she loses it, not a disaster, just think of all the insurance permiums you wont have to pay. I can recommend it. Was supposed to be an Xmas gift but she wont give it back now LOL

As its sold by Amazon it arrived on time and in good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct YellowGold Cubic Zirconia Three Stone Ladies Ring, 15 Feb 2013
K. Naylor (Leeds, Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely looking ring and is very eye catching. It looks as good as the real thing. I ordered size N and it is true to size. Looks good with either gold or silver jewelery. I would highly recommend to any age group.Had for over two weeks and am thrilled with it. Dont think the picture does it justice

5.0 out of 5 stars amazballs, 6 April 2013
The item arrived today and I am amazed at the quality of the product, I would say that the ring is better in the flesh then in the picture very happy would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Mar 2013
Would recommend it as I love wearing it. Now I have to fill with extra words as 20 required why?

5.0 out of 5 stars Gins cubic zirconia ring, 27 Oct 2013
Mrs. J. Wilcox (uk) - See all my reviews
Beautifully looks so good really pleased with this ring no one would know how little it costs lots of comments when I wear it

3.0 out of 5 stars Too 'blingy' for me, 15 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend this ring, 10 Jan 2014
I really loved this ring, But I found the stones a little too big for my hand, so I returned it and was amazed how quickly the money was put back in my account (I DID ORDER ANOTHER RING)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Feb 2013
This ring is everything that i expected..Loverly sparkly and really looks real set in the yellow gold.I was surprised at how good this looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold ring, 21 Aug 2014
Ring arrived today .its good quality and has replaced my engagment ring I lost .so happy and sizeing of the ring is good .one very happy customer .would recommend .