5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This ring was purchased for my wife on our ruby wedding anniversary. It arrived promptly, well packaged, was exactly as advertised and fitted perfectly. We are thoroughly pleased with this product.
Published on 12 Nov 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT QUITE AS ADVERTISED
Published on 7 April 2011 by Gill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring, 11 Feb 2011
T. J. Street (South Coast, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Perfectly described, great quality and really good value for money.
The stones where actually larger than they looked too!!.

4.0 out of 5 stars 40 years and counting!!!, 9 Jan 2012
Yes, we've been married 40 years this year - that's 2 x life sentences. I've been banging on about a LARGE ruby for sometime, but eventualy decided on an eternity ring that I could wear with my wedding ring most of the time rather than a big 'knuckle duster' that would look somewhat out of place in a stable yard!! This ring is lovely - slightly different from most eternity rings in that the diamonds 'wrap round it'. I have had many admiring comments already. And the best bit ............ it was almost half price - at least himself thinks that's the best bit!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT QUITE AS ADVERTISED, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Ariel Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring (Jewellery)
Having read the one review from a satisfied customer, I decided to order this ring. Firstly, the rubies (on the one I got anyway)are very pale, almost colourless, the shape more sharp edged than on the picture. Obviously smaller as sites do enlarge pictures. It looked small and insignificant and may suit a delicate thin finger more. You do get what you pay for, and, unfortunately in this instance, I was proved right yet again. I have returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and fits well, 9 Jun 2011
Mrs. F. Huxley (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This ring is excellent value for money. The rubies are pale and the diamonds are very small but it looks lovely on and it was larger than I expected for the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars RING, 13 Mar 2011
WELL PLEASED WITH RING. IT WAS BOUGHT FOR ME FOR RUBY ANNIVERSARY. IT WAS GOOD VALUE FPOR THE MONEY IT COST

5.0 out of 5 stars ruby ring, 26 Jun 2014
it was a perfect fit and was admired by many of my friends and i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Happy, 17 Jun 2014
I ordered the ring for my wife, she loved it, its very very nice well made I still cant believe the price its well worth it as I could not find anything like this in any shops at all. Thank you so much for making us happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars ruby and diamond ring, 6 Jun 2014
This ruby and diamond ring fits great , and everyone sees it thinks its lovely , I wear this ring daily

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 Mar 2014
The ring was delivered well before the expected date, when it arrived it was every thing I was expecting it to be. Well made and completly looked great and much more my wife loved it. Would greatly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›