on 21 January 2011
I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he is over the moon with it. It is fairly lightweight and fitted him perfectly. Definitely worth the money and would recommend this product.
on 20 July 2011
I ordered this for myself, wasnt expecting too much for the price........However I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Would recommend it.
on 28 December 2009
Having bought this at the reduced price I'm very happy with the style and especially the quality, I don't think I'd be saying the same if I'd paid the full price. Overall a robust, stylish bracelet which I think will age well.
on 11 December 2009
The bracelet is very good quality for the money, the only flaw would be it's a little short, im not sure it's going to fit my huspand, but if not i will definately wear it. Couldn't beleive the price for it and it's a excellent buy for anyone.
on 29 May 2009
I bought this as an anniversary present for my husband who is a bit macho about jewellery and tends to think it's a bit 'sissy'. However, after explaining to him that titanium is a non-tarnishable metal that is used for building aircraft and even in space programmes, he actually deigned to wear it a few times with pride. I think it looks really sexy on a hairy brown wrist - but don't tell him that!
on 24 July 2009
This bracelet fits really nicely on wrist. Its not too flashy, very decent and yet stylish. I bought it for around £8 on sale and its looks lot expensive than that. If you are looking to buy a present, go for it, highly recommended
on 24 July 2009
got this as a present for my dad who lives abroad and titanium is kinda expensive there, very nice design, not too huge, looks really good and is very lite. dont know how long it is gonna last but im really happy with it, its well worth full price. im planing to get one for myself too. realy worth your money. :-)
on 11 March 2011
I bought this as a gift for a friend a year ago and he loves it. It's still in great nick and he wears it all the time.

Highly recommended.
on 16 December 2009
Its not that bad as it is a decent bracelet that looks bit expensive and for the price, its a bargain.
on 17 December 2011
This bracelet looks & feels expensive, chunky & suitable for teenagers (looks easily adjusted) as well as men of any age, not too flashy for those who like to be seen as macho, would also suit the grunge look, mine arrived in a presentation box which was unexpected for the price paid, overall I am very well pleased & hope the recipients of the bacelets as purchased for Christmas presents feel the same.

See one answered question