4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY FOR PRICE PAID
GOOD QAULITY FOR THE PRICE PAID BOUGHT AS BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR MY WIFE FITS PEFECTLY WOULD RECOMMEND
Published on 22 Sept. 2010 by CAROLINE

2.0 out of 5 stars Sapphire eternity ring
This is a very pretty every day ring to wear. My only problem with it are that the stones are quite considerably smaller than the photograph suggests and therefore would suit people with very slender fingers better than those who need a larger ring size.
Published 23 months ago by Angela Simpson

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY FOR PRICE PAID, 22 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars eternity ring, 27 Dec. 2011
beautiful ring ,worth every penny, arrived in super fast time (ordered on the eve of the 22nd dec and received on the 24th) perfect all round service would recommend, you get exactly what you expect,with first class service. very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 21 Sept. 2011
This ring is lovely. The diamonds sparkle and the sapphires are a deep blue which is exactly what I wanted.Excellent value for money too

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful ring, 24 Jan. 2014
I loved the ring ,I brought it to replace my original eternity ring which unfortunately after 31 years snapped this new one i looked really expensive and very good quality. I did return this ring but only because the bridge was a little high compared to my engagement ring otherwise I would have kept it. I found the sizes spot on. would recommend buying one definitely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring but..., 30 Jun. 2013
R. L. Pegler (England) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely ring, but I was disappointed to have to return it as the height of the bridge is too big and looked rather silly worn with my wedding ring, which is what I wanted it for. It is a shame, if it had a lower bridge I would have kept it. Okay if you want to wear it singly on another finger though,

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty ring, 11 May 2014
This ring looks really good, stsnds quite high. The only drawback is that the edges are very sharp.I would not wear it when dealing with babies or children as it could givd them a really nasty scratch

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Sapphire Ring, Claw Set, 19 Jan. 2014
i am quite pleased with my purchase looks good on and not expensive. the delivery was spot on cannot fault it. Good for you Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement ring, 21 Nov. 2012
My husband bought this for me as a replacement for my original eternity ring some 36 years old. Arthritis in ring finger made it impossible to wear anymore. This new one is really lovely, slightly more 'square' and higher than we expected, but will soon get used to that. Altogether a great purchase for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sapphire eternity ring, 29 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring understated that looks good, 11 Jan. 2013
The ring arrived on time the service was very good, the ring itself is solid the diamonds are a little smaller than I was expecting but it is a lovely looking ring. The person that you buy this ring for will be very happy with it.