5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on 3 Mar. 2011 by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars not a large enough bracelet for an adult male
As a piece of jewellery its a well made, tho cheaply presented item & would be great for a young teen or lady.....
But its just to dainty to be advertised as a mans item at 8.5 mil deep links(approximately).
Published on 6 Feb. 2012 by np23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Ornami Men's ID Curb Bracelet, Silver, 22cm Length, Model SC305/8.5 (Jewellery)
When ordering this, I was a bit worried that it might look cheap and tacky as the picture makes it look very shiny and a slightly funny colour compared to what it is. When it arrived I was very pleased with it as it looks much more expensive and comes in a jewellery box and sleeve. I'm currently getting it engraved and giving it to someone as a gift and I'm sure they're going to love it, as really there isn't anything to dislike about it. It also has the hallmark on it to make sure that it's real silver so you needn't worry about getting ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Curb Bracelet, 15 Oct. 2010
C. Russell - See all my reviews
I bought this gents silver ID bracelet for my husband, and he is well pleased with it. It is great value for the price, and had been reduced a great deal, so no complaints, would definitely recommend the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 16th birthday present, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought 2 of these for my 16 year old nephews birthday. They look great and were on a deal, so I got them for a great price. It says these are for men. I personally think there to thin for a mans wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars men's id curb bracelet, 18 Jan. 2013
i bought this bracelet for my 18 y.o son, and i'm sure he will like it .
it is exactly how i was expected to be, shinny and solid, hard to be broken too easily, too soon.
it can also be engraved and individualised.
it also arrived in time, and in a nice gift box.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a large enough bracelet for an adult male, 6 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens dolver ID bracelet, 10 May 2013
Mr. I. C. Greenwood (North East of England) - See all my reviews
Looks really good, quality good and packaging makes this a really good buy. Hard to find such quality in the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Men's ID Bracelet, 13 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my youngest son who's 18 as a Christmas present as 3 years ago I also got the same for my older son for his 18th birthday. It looks and feels good quality silver and when I took it to my high street jewellers to arrange for them to engrave it they also confirmed it was good quality and great value for money. My son loves it and so do I so very pleased with my choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 27 Mar. 2013
As I have come to expect, it arrived on time and was all I thought it would be. Well done.

1.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend, 7 Jan. 2015
My heart sank when I opened the box and seen how badly tarnished it was. So disappointed as I was getting it engraved for my fiance 40th bday next week, I've managed to clean it up but defo not worth 60 odd pound Il have to get him something else at short notice

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 21 Feb. 2014
Brought this as a gift for my boyfriend for valentines day and he loved it. Came really fast and I had it engraved and is perfect. Fits really nice and looks even better than online. Overall really happy great value for money.