on 10 May 2010
Wilson NFL Tackified Composite (W/O Stripes) American Football - Tan

very happy with this purchase, turned up promptly too.

the perfect buy if you're interested in American Football but can't justify the high price for an official American Football (around £50 i think) and also want something better than the cheap footballs. Its got a lovely feel to it and good grip for throwing and I look forward to many hours of fun with it this Summer!
on 6 August 2014
The delivery was very quick and I brought it on my holiday to Spain and brought to the beach and to the pool. It was a great ball to throw around and its great on ground and in water. The grip is excellent and survives hitting concrete for a long time only really scratches on the nose but nothing major. overall this ball is worth the price and the wait and is a great summer toy for long sessions of catch at the beach, lake, pool or at home in your backyard.
on 30 September 2013
worth the extra bit of cash.
it is grippier as stated.
Arrived on time, and well packaged so product was in fine nfettle.
on 13 January 2014
As is usual for Wilson footballs, this one is really good quality. Especially for the price. Great grip. Just remember not to use it for a game of catch on the street. That will tear up the covering pretty quickly. This is absolutely a ball to use on a field.
on 30 October 2013
The football arrived very quickly and I am extremely pleased with the item. The football feels well made and sturdy. When inflated I think it will hold up to some game play pretty well. It's intended as a present for my eight year old and I think he'll love it and it'll cope we'll with the rigours of being handled by an enthusiastic youngster. It certainly seems well sized for smaller hands. If you want to get started in American Football you could probably do a lot worse than this. So get one and start making some touchdowns!
on 5 September 2013
Awesome product! It is like its description, really great, awesome price, it really worth the money spent. I recommend it
on 6 January 2012
Recently moved to NL and purchased this american football/hand-egg/gridiron football (or whatever you prefer to call it). Very pleased with the purchase and quick shipping to Holland. This is the same ball my friends and I used week in and week out back home because it remains easy to grip in all conditions rain/snow/sunshine. Highly recommended.
on 27 March 2016
I love the Football. The tackified surface provides a perfect grip and as the circumference around the middle is slightly smaller of that of other options, I can grip this ball with ease. I have smaller hands than average so this is not always achieved. Very good durability and will last a good while considering you look after it.
on 2 August 2015
Benefits:
-Very grippy
Draw backs:
-Gradually loses air rather quickly in comparison to other balls I have owned (May be personal experience).
-Not particularly durable, has some slits and cuts in the material from being thrown into bushes... (WOOPS)

Still a nice ball :)
on 19 November 2011
I wanted a ball I could use for just throwing a few between me and some friends without spending a lot of money. This ball achieves this. It is the official size and weight but doesn't cost too much. Ideal for just messing around with a few mates.