5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring.
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by suzysue

2.0 out of 5 stars too small
the ring is small not the fitting thats good but the diamonds are small, i have seen a bigger better diiamond ring the same design, but larger diamonds in warren james, yes i received a 20 pound discount but the one in warren james was 179 and bigger diamonds so i have returned the ring back to yourselves (amazon) and just waiting for my refund
regards
d...
Published 21 months ago by deborah howarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring., 9 Feb 2011
I initially ordered another ring but was disappointed with the quality of it so I returned it. Although this ring was quite a bit more expensive than my original choice, it was still greatly discounted and there was no comparison with the quality of this ring compared to my original choice. It is a beautiful ring, I love the setting which sits higher than my wedding ring and really shows the diamonds off, it looks lovely with just my wedding ring or on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 21 Jun 2011
Delighted with this little ring - it definitely has the wow factor and sits beautifully alongside my wedding ring - very good quality an absolute bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ariel Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Claw Set, 1/3 Carat Diamond Weight (Jewellery)
this is a beautiful ring I am very impressed with it, it sit on my finger very well with my wedding ring and with my wedding ring and engagement ring alike. It is excellent value for money and I would recommend it to anyone. How anyone could be disappointed with this is beyond belief.

4.0 out of 5 stars ring, 28 Oct 2011
Husband bought this ring as surprise for me on our Wedding Day. I love it could of been a little bigger but looks great with my other rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item!, 1 Aug 2013
So pleased with this ring. Sizing is right, stones are very sparkly, & comfortable on the finger. I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning eternity ring, 14 Aug 2012
Absolutely thrilled with this beautiful ring- very dainty slim band and 7 good sized and VERY sparkly diamonds. looks great with my wedding and engagement rings but lovely worn alone too-great value-this ring cant fail to please!!

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 21 Nov 2012
regards
d howarth (disapionted customer)