5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
I bought these on an impulse during the recent Amazon jewellery promotion. Looks good in the picture, and even better in real life. I was blown away actually when I opened my parcel. Came in a nice box too. Definitely worth the money.
Published on 13 Mar. 2008 by Daphne Gima

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn once, changed colour. No idea what these are made from.
Not much more to be said than what is in the title. They were kept in the box since the date of purchase and worn once for the first time earlier this week. Even when I first took them out they seemed a bit "off". The next day they seemed to have started stripping. Not impressed. I guess they were cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for.
Published on 3 Sept. 2010 by PortiaDe

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 13 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Ornami Celtic Knot Earrings, Silver, Model SE161 (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars celtic knot earrings, 30 Nov. 2007
Mrs. C. Mcnaughton "kate" (scotland) - See all my reviews
These like the pendant to match, i bought as a xmas present for someone, they are beautiful as is the pendant, im very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 Nov. 2007
I bought these for my sister in Australia,she loves Scottish Jewellery,these are Beautifully made,sterling silver,come in a really nice presentation box,I know she will love them when I sent them as part of her christmas present,absoutley stunning

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item for very good price, 29 July 2008
I am really happy with this product. Even at full price this is a bargain! They are pretty and sturdy earrings. The picture does not do them justice. I would suggest buying the matching necklace (which is also very good), which I did, as they make a really nice gift for someone at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 July 2008
purchased this as i love celtic jewellery, and as the recommendations were so high i thought it would be fine, and i wasnt wrong, they are lovely, and i bought them at discount price! fully hallmarked at the back, they would make a fab present, BUT I'M KEEPING THEM!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING, 5 Nov. 2008
BOUGHT THESE EARRINGS TO GO WITH THE PENDANT FOR A PRESENT FOR SOMEBODY.THEY WERE DELIGHTED WITH THEM.THEY LOOK MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU RECIEVE THEM THAN IN THE PICTURE.LOOKS MORE THAN WHAT I ACTUALLY PAID FOR THEM. WERE VERY WELL MADE WELL WORTH THE MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 22 Jun. 2008
After reading others' reviews,I decided to have a try. When I received the box, I was still a bit surprised at its shiny look. Smaller than I expected but really well designed. It looks really elegant and of high quality. Definitely worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn once, changed colour. No idea what these are made from., 3 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings and necklace set, 29 Jun. 2008
The celtic knot earrings and necklace were really beautiful and matched each other perfectly. Amazingly good value and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 Jun. 2008
I bought these on impulse, mainly because of the price and was very pleasantly surprised when the arrived. The packaging is good and the earrings are very nice. I think I'll be buying more for birthday/Christmas presents.