5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch
Published 12 months ago by Alexander

1.0 out of 5 stars Seiko watch
Great quality product but did have an issue with mechanics seller asked to send back informed me nothing wrong but has not been returned or had money refunded
Published 1 month ago by Paul Inglis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: SEIKO AUTOMATIC DIVER SKX009J1 GENTS STAINLESS STEEL CASE AUTOMATIC DATE WATCH (Watch)
Strange thing, I feel more attached to this watch which I bought as a beater than to my other multi thousand dollar watches. The build quality on this thing is absolutely solid, the bezel is robust and it clicks beautifully. Not a fan of the rubber strap, but that can (and did) get switched out easily. Its quite heavy, which I like, but some people might not. The only thing I might have an issue with is that the crystal is sort of sunk in, but thats not really a big deal. All in all a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is truly stunning, 4 Jan. 2014
Solid well made and looks awsome. I don't dive but the luminescence for every day (or should I say night?) use is first class. I debated whether to go go for the stainless steel strap, but the rubber one chosen did not disappoint. This watch looks great with casual clothing or a business suit and so far has kept great time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seiko watch, 3 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Mr. Sd Manley (essex uk) - See all my reviews
Love this watch so much.By far my favourite in my collection.