Package Quantity: 1Change

on 20 January 2012
Ordered for our office for the few smokers that we have. Easy to fit to wall and fairly easy to dismantle to keep clean. All in all does what it says on the tin. The only thing I would say is that it is not for an office that would have a huge amount of smokers as the unit is small and neat.
on 1 February 2011
Haven't actually mounted this ashtray on a wall yet, as have several already up. This type is simple to empty (without getting ash or wet cigarette juice on you, as others can be!).

It's smooth corners are good for health and safety, as others have sharp/pointed corners which, in bad lighting, could cause injury!
on 13 June 2013
this ashtray is the works,my husband uses it instead of peppering my shrubs with doggends
. and very reasonably priced
on 5 February 2016
Perfect solution for my careless, butt throwing husband. No excuse any longer to litter our property. And I prefer this sort of disposal method to having a container where the cigarette butts are on display.
on 25 June 2015
I bought this on behalf of my sister whos (adult) children can not put their cigarette ends in the ashtray when they walk in the house. She has had no complaints - about the box!
on 14 May 2015
I found it sturdy and went up easy but I do find the lock not very good very lose and does seem to lock very well but I am reasonable happy with it and it does the job
on 9 April 2014
Small but big enough for outside a building of a small work place and looks great will stop any one getting a fine for dropping the dog ends out side the work place
on 2 September 2014
Arrived quickly, didn't cost the earth, simple to mount on a wall and so far, has stopped the mensahb from dropping her bloody cigarette butts in the flower pots.
on 20 December 2015
Small unobtrusive. Can be easily altered to be suitable for temporary wall mounting. As bought for use outside church hall we didn't want it to be on show 24/7
on 2 March 2015
A very nice and neat ashtray which is wall-mounted outside the offices. This is secure and easy to empty, much better than the previous one we had.

See one answered question