4.0 out of 5 stars Letter Box
Not bad. looks the same as in picture. Quality fine. Slightly awkward to screw into wall - have to put screwdriver through letter box opening to tighten - but not a massive problem. Good value.
Published on 22 Sep 2010 by Kev

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the picture
Published on 24 April 2009 by bigbald

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the picture, 24 April 2009
bigbald (Beith Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outside Lockable Black Letter Letterbox Post PostBox (Misc.)
The product sent is not the product pictured, there is no brass post horn on the product I received, and it is plain black with 2 plastic name inserts. I must say that it was easy to fit and allowed me to attached adhesive numbers ( in brass ) to it. Definately value for money and is large enough for A4 envelopes. Also my Post woman approves. Please Amazon change the picture it is misleading

3.0 out of 5 stars J.D.'s view, 6 Jun 2010
Mr. J. M. Dean "JD" (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
A little smaller than I imagined, but does the job and looks good. The Posty likes it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwanted postbox, 6 Nov 2012
I ordered the mailbox that is pictured here with the trumpet on the front.
The postbox I received was tiny, and all my post is having to be folded to get it it, or the post man has to knock to pass the mail to me.....the product that has arrived is not the one I ordered, it is a very poor substitute....I did email complaining about it, with me not even getting a curtesy email in return, I thought nobody was going to return my reply, and have put the awful tiny thing up....I'm very disappointed, I will look for another one to replace it, unless you are going to replace it with the original one I wanted.
Regards
Tracy Pilling

4.0 out of 5 stars Letter Box, 22 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Letterbox/postbox, 15 April 2011
This postbox is just perfect. Takes A4 size envelopes. A really good price, very smart.
I am delighted with it. Quick delivery A*

4.0 out of 5 stars Outside letter box, 29 Aug 2011
A Goodall "A Goodall" (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly and best value I could find anywhere. Maybe could be more robust (stronger) but no problems encountered so far. Stands up to fierce rain with no leakage.

3.0 out of 5 stars letter box, 4 Nov 2012
Nice visualy and seems quite strong.I found the actual opening was quite small for larger letters, e.g A4 size envelopes, but all in all a decent item for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, just what I wanted and on time !, 21 Aug 2011
Just what I wanted, excellent product, the cheapest one and the best, well packaged to prevent damage and was delivered way early, you cant get better than that

4.0 out of 5 stars Identical to the one in the picture, 2 Nov 2013
The postbox does have the gold horn on. The metal is more than strong enough, and it arrived quickly by courier, making this a fantastic product for the price.
Issues are: the letterbox itself isn't quite wide enough for an large A4 envelope to fit through, and, its possible for someone to reach through the letterbox opening and pull post back out.
Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars post box, 1 Nov 2010
this is a lovely post box got one for my mum and my friend great price and quick delivery would recommend. patsy