5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god for this product
Published 11 months ago by XpollyX

1.0 out of 5 stars NO WOULDNT EVEN RATE IT A 1 STAR
I bought this product to get rid of razor bumps/spots on my bikini line AND IT DIDNT HELP THE SITUATION AS ITS GOT 10 TIMES WORSE! huge red patches down below looks horrible thrown it away so my advice is to test it in a small patch first!!
Published 7 months ago by jay carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god for this product, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
I love this product and couldn't rate it highly enough. Ingrown hairs and bumps have been a nightmare for me for as long as I can remember. Wearing a bikini terrified me. But now I feel normal again and confident this summer to wear a bikini. Its a life saver and has given me my confidence back. You can see results even after one application over night. Will absolutely be buying again and have recommended to friends already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 17 April 2013
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
I have used an extortionately expensive product similar to this which I swore by, but thought I would try this cheaper alternative. Just as great, and with regular use it works effectively and I don't think I could wax without it! Got standard delivery and it still came in about two days, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars this actually works!, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
After tying almost everything I came across this product - THE best product ever!
I have suffered with ingrown hair and dreaded bumps after waxing as long as I can remember, and spent a small fortune on beauty products - some help a small bit, this works almost overnight!
I have sensitive skin, and had no reaction to this at all, which is a bit amazing.
If anyone has suffered the same and is looking for a great remedy at a very affordable price, this is the product for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars NO WOULDNT EVEN RATE IT A 1 STAR, 21 July 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this for a few months now I'd ..., 27 Aug. 2014
Eunice Musa - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
I've been using this for a few months now I'd say it's ok for underarms however when I tried it on the bikini line it wasn't as efficient , plus it can leave a dry layer I guess if you use too much of it

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy at your own Risk, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
What rubbish.after a couple of uses it became pointless to continue to use something that was clearly not working. Made my areas appear darker and no change of ingrown disappearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but deceiving size due to the bottom of ..., 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
Great product but deceiving size due to the bottom of the pot being higher inside... Looks like you get a full pot of cream but actually only get half a pot! Good product though

5.0 out of 5 stars good price and it's working, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
it's working. only one disadvantage is that it leaves your clothes ( underwear ) stained. it comes off after washing thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
Does everything it says it does.. It's like a miracle cream.. Love this stuff :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g (Misc.)
It works but the men's one is cheaper so I just buy that one now.

High Time Bump Stopper for Ladies 14.2g