5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use
Once I'd understood what to do, the cable was easier to use than expected. I was able to hook up an Imac G4 running on Panther OS to a Notebook PC running on Windows 7 and transfer documents back and forth. Amazing!
Published on 4 Jan. 2012 by Amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars Data Loser
An incredibly 'dangerous' piece of kit. Comes with a browser type interface. I just used it to try and transfer years' worth of photos to a Storage server. Despite seeming to progress with the transfer and whizzing through all the jpeg file references - its lost the lot! Not a trace left of any files - just the folder structure has been transferred.

Ever since...
Published 22 months ago by AB

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Targus Mobile Data transfer & Synchronisation USB 2.0 cable ACC96EU (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Data Loser, 8 May 2013

Ever since I got this cable it has not been worth the bother. I wish I hadn't just come across it again in my desk drawer - it now in the bin....

1.0 out of 5 stars not working, 22 Dec. 2009
Karl Laeufer (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this rather expensive cable to connect my pc with my macbook. when I first tried to connect both machines I could install the software on both machines but either machine wouldn't recognize the other regardless of how I turned the cable around. When I contacted their help desk They told me that the cable is not Leopard compatible. Therefore I downgraded back to Tiger but it still doesn't work. I do not know where the error lies, but I was a bit annoyed that this wasn't clearly marked in the specifications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
As described, and no problems