VINE VOICEon 19 February 2009
I bought this game in the sale, and just completed it last night. First thing to say, I found it very addictive, with easy to use controls, great graphics, detail and maps. I also liked the comic strip style links between missions and the general storyline. However the negative points for me were the more than cheesy stereotypes (English, German and Japanese).... typical American view of the war (can't win without them) and that although I am a keen gamer, I am nothing special, however managed to achieve ACE status on every mission. Also there was one almost impossible mission in the middle of the game that almost made me put it back on the shelf and forget about it. Have to say however look out for it at a reduced price and it's well worth a purchase, I don't recommend however paying nearly full price for it.
on 2 December 2007
Had Blazing Angels (first one) loved that too! then blazing angels 2 comes out and what a great game this is too, various campaigns to test your skill. Also went online to play others from around the globe and found it to be great fun, I'm into shoot em' ups especially world war 2 scenarios. The planes are quite realistic and plenty to choose from (when fighting online)I'd say it's a game well worth the time depending on your taste of game, just to sum it up It's an all round entertaining game.
on 21 September 2011
I loved playing this game especially in the night with the lights off I know it's not a flight sim but it doesn't have to be it is perfect gives you that feel of WW2.
on 27 November 2013
This game takes the blueprint of it's predecessor and improves upon it by allowing new features (such as picking the plane you want to use for each mission, plus new weapons) to become available. As far as air combat goes it is a great game with a fun storyline and great little missions. Some, you will curse and snarl at, as they are infuriating, but the joy of actually completing them will be worth it. Have fun out there!
on 22 August 2014
Too hard for me but great for the expert types.
on 22 December 2014
Not used it as much as I expected
on 11 August 2015
Fantastic!
on 26 December 2013
Personally I didn't play it. It was for my 12 yr old son but he said he was happy with it.
on 4 April 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse