4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun while it lasted

chuckles "barnie884" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this game in the sale, and just completed it last night. First thing to say, I found it very addictive, with easy to use controls, great graphics, detail and maps. I also liked the comic strip style links between missions and the general storyline. However the negative points for me were the more than cheesy stereotypes (English, German and Japanese).... typical American view of the war (can't win without them) and that although I am a keen gamer, I am nothing special, however managed to achieve ACE status on every mission. Also there was one almost impossible mission in the middle of the game that almost made me put it back on the shelf and forget about it. Have to say however look out for it at a reduced price and it's well worth a purchase, I don't recommend however paying nearly full price for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It......, 2 Dec 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Had Blazing Angels (first one) loved that too! then blazing angels 2 comes out and what a great game this is too, various campaigns to test your skill. Also went online to play others from around the globe and found it to be great fun, I'm into shoot em' ups especially world war 2 scenarios. The planes are quite realistic and plenty to choose from (when fighting online)I'd say it's a game well worth the time depending on your taste of game, just to sum it up It's an all round entertaining game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this game., 21 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I loved playing this game especially in the night with the lights off I know it's not a flight sim but it doesn't have to be it is perfect gives you that feel of WW2.

4.0 out of 5 stars game, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Personally I didn't play it. It was for my 12 yr old son but he said he was happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Once again..., 27 Nov 2013
S. J. Raw "Crash 999" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game takes the blueprint of it's predecessor and improves upon it by allowing new features (such as picking the plane you want to use for each mission, plus new weapons) to become available. As far as air combat goes it is a great game with a fun storyline and great little missions. Some, you will curse and snarl at, as they are infuriating, but the joy of actually completing them will be worth it. Have fun out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Too hard for me but great for the expert types.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Not used it as much as I expected

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your time, 15 Aug 2008
S. J. Butcher "Benko" (London UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
As shootem ups go I suppose this is not too bad however it displays the usual american lack of knowledge about anything more than 10 years old. The previous review said the planes were accurate. I could the second scenario is the attack on Taranto by Navy Carrier planes - the Swordfish was not a dive bomber, if the game was at all accurate you would have found the wings in the sea next top the bodies of the crew. I totally lost interest when the mission involved shooting parachutes out of the air, and then attacking an armour plated zeplin aircraft carrier over the pyramids. There was never an armour plated Zeplin, the were never used in WW2 combat, they were never over the pyramids. Game play poor, egos very big - you will watch our graphics bits, history rubbish. 2 out of 5 ubisoft can do better.

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £11.95