5.0 out of 5 stars Draw Out - small kids Pictionary....
Published on 2 Jan 2009 by Fiona L. Meikle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant for older kids
Published on 24 Jan 2011 by Charles Gosling

5.0 out of 5 stars Draw Out - small kids Pictionary...., 2 Jan 2009
Fiona L. Meikle "FiMe" (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
This is a GREAT game, despite the fact that it is a game broadly based on Pictionary, but basically for smaller kids!! It has a small game board, so the playing time isnt too drawn out, and the players mover quickly around. There are 4 categories to play, and a timer, to keep the drawings up to speed... Its all fairly basic, but because of the smaller size, it really appeals to ALL the family. We have kids in secondary school, all the way down to preschool, and its one of the few games they can all sit at and enjoy together without the older ones getting bored, or the younger ones getting frustrated. I highly recommend it - really good fun!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent family fun, 20 Jan 2010
J. C. Baker "JCB1507" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
This is as much fun as the adult version of the game. It encourages children to draw familiar items that they probably have not attempted to draw before. It also includes some challenges for older players. "What does Dora the Explorer look like?". It can be played competitively but it is more fun if the older payers hold back a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draw Out Junior, 9 May 2010
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
Great fun for all the family, but also really nice to see my 6 & 7 yr olds playing nicely with it to. Younger children can copy the picture cards if they can't read the words. Very pleased with purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant for older kids, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
We got this for our 8 year old daughter for Christmas. To be honest I think we should have got the adult version as many of the clues are so easy to draw and guess that we had the answer with in seconds of the person starting drawing. It is not plain sailing all the way though as there are some obscure ones thrown in for good measure, like characters out of stories and from TV & Films. It is fun for a limited time and probably very good for younger kids from about 4 to 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyment for my granddaughter!, 24 Mar 2010
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
This game was bought for my granddaughter for her 9th birthday and so far she has really enjoyed playing it with family and friends of the same age. This has been a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
I've played this game with my 6 year old son and 10 year old step daughter and all 3 of us had loads of fun. Plenty of giggles at each others drawings. The rules are easily understood for all ages and even the 6 year old. The game lasted for around 30-40 minutes and kept everyone's attention during this time, I would definitely recommend this game to my friends, great value for money, I can see it is going to be one of the favourites in our household.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good game, 12 Jan 2012
H. Ward (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
This is a good game, a lot of fun, but it really is suitable for a five year old, as the description says. It is a bit too easy for a seven year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for kids, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
Got this to replace a very worn out Junior Pictionary game that my nephews had been playing with at my house. They love it

5.0 out of 5 stars educational, 24 Jan 2013
C. Denning (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
bought for my 5 year old grandaughter, she loves it and has been using this daily. good value which will last her a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it!, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Draw Out Junior (Toy)
This was a present for our friends and their kinder age kids! And they just loved it!
Everybody happy. I would purchase it for our family when our baby is older, we love this type of games.

Draw Out Junior