5.0 out of 5 stars F20 Car Charger
Obviously, not a genuine Navman accessory. Expandable cable a little shorter than the genuine one, but works perfectly well. Fits the Navman F20 one end, the cigarette lighter the other, and charges the F20. What more could you want it to do, and I only paid £0.01 for it!!!!!!
Published on 1 Mar 2008 by D. Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars power lead for satnav
I thought this would be ideal for my sat nav to be moved around cars as my original lead was fitted into my other car, however this lead does not convey the same power output therefor does not keep the unit charged, so in fact not up to the job it was needed for
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by rob

5.0 out of 5 stars F20 Car Charger, 1 Mar 2008
D. Jenkins (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navman iCN 530 720 750 F20 N20 N40i N60i Car Charger (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 21 May 2008
TedG (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was a bit dubious about buying something for a £0.01 but it works as well as the original one I had (but broke) and from order to deliver was 2 days. The extendable cable is shorter (unstretched) but extends just as far and I have no problems with it reaching from the cigarette lighter to the centre of my windscreen.
I wish I had got two, one for each car at such a great price with only one deliver charge

1.0 out of 5 stars power lead for satnav, 6 Sep 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 9 Jun 2014
Every time we tried to plug our naviman 60 into the car it kept trying to update the software. Obviously this is absolutely useless when we are in the middle of a journey. Even after an hour no sign of a map. I unpluged it and it worked fine. So it probly did charge a bit, but if it is not compatible with the models on the information what is the point? I returned mine got a refund for the product, but was charged a delivery charge and had to pay for the thing to be returned I only got refunded the cost of the product itself. Stay away from this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars in car charger for at nav, 6 May 2012
ordered and came within a few days of purches and used pretty much straight away and works brilliantly the suppiler was fast at sending the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman Charges Less, 27 July 2009
M. Blything "silver sign" (birmingham uk) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product with a certain trepidation mainly due to the price,I need have had no concerns the item arrived in two days,connected perfectly to the Sat Nav and cigarette lighter and we were away.Do not pay out money to branded companies for this product,the item supplied performs the task more reliably than the charger that came with the Sat Nav and is a much tighter fit.Save money and time with a speedy service and good quality product,there aint no catch.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, and revived a Navman that would otherwise have been scrap, 18 July 2014
EricB "Eric" (Winchester, Hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The straight end of this charger means you have to raise the Satnav higher up the windscreen than with the original cable, but it has enabled me to continue using the unit after its original charger failed.

The battery in my Navman is so feeble that it has to be wired up all the time, and this charger means I can still use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
excellent it was what my sister needed,quick delivery,thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Model is not the one shown in the picture. ..., 4 July 2014
M. Brown - See all my reviews
Model is not the one shown in the picture. Should have been brand: Decrescent. Instead I have received The FX Factory model !!!! The lead is very flimsy and if I could use it probably would last more than a few months. On top of that you can not use as when plugged in it keeps putting my Sat Nav into reboot mode.

1.0 out of 5 stars it does not work, 7 Jun 2014
Peter Grimes - See all my reviews
it does not work so I do not like it atall , and would not recomend it to any one