5.0 out of 5 stars good little product
this is a very reasonably priced gadget that performs well. The underlying methodology means that there will be interference on long journeys but it was much less on this one than with my old i-pod version.
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by P. Tate

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with interference
Bought this to replace a Belkin product that had given me years of interference-free service. On "loud" songs, with a lot of backing music etc, the product works very well. However, on "quieter" songs (Bon Iver etc) or Podcasts there is a considerable amount of hiss transmitted. Unfortunately this is so annoying that I find the product virtually unusable.

A...
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Mike

‹ Previous | 1 2 346 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: TeckNet MT-095 3.5mm Universal FM Transmitter With Build in Rechargeable Battery (Electronics)
I have only had this product a few months, and it has already broken. Pay more for a product that is going to last.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality look and small profile - best signal, 17 Feb 2014
Best signal as compared with several other FM transmitters I've purchased in the past and the quality of the product was much better too. Only problem I've encountered is when the product battery runs out completely it takes a very long time to charge it enough so that it will turn on. Fundamentally it makes for a flawed product for this reason as it becomes quite frustrating to always keep the unsightly wire plugged in and defeats the portability of the item slightly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst product ever., 26 Sep 2013
I bought this awhile ago for my iPhone 5 so I could listen to music in my car. It came very fast and it worked fine straight away. I used it quite a lot and I didn't have any problems at first. Eventually, it started to play static more and more instead of music. I thought it was just interference but it just got worse. Eventually, it wouldn't work at all. Music plays, nothing on the radio. Now the transmitter doesn't turn on at all, however, I wasn't exactly fussed as the price of it is great and I got a good bit of life out of it and I did use it every day for hours on end so I rate it 3 stars. It's a good value transmitter for those needing something quick and easy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bit of kit!, 7 Mar 2013
I read the other reviews and was a bit 50/50 on this product. I gave it a go because it was a good price and I'm very glad I did. So far its been fantastic.
Signal strength seems very good and very rarely seems to get any interference wherever I place it. For the cash this is an excellent little transmitter.
My only very small gripe is that the charging lead could do with being a bit longer. If you have your phone in a holder high on the dash the lead is unlikely to reach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit silly with the iphone 5, 10 Jan 2013
I Bought this because I wanted songs from my iPhone / iPod / whatever through my car speakers. I Have achieved this with minimal cost and through minimal effort.

The downside is that the new iPhone design has moved the location of the headphone port so it sticks out the wrong side or faces the wrong way.

Wile this device is completely compatible from a technical perspective, the aesthetics let it down slightly. I did however know this when I ordered it so the product gets 5* from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 25 Nov 2012
There are more expensive products on the market but this did the trick for me. I have not experienced any problems with it at all despite what other reviewers have said.
Overall, it is a sturdy unit and ie extremely easy to use

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 11 May 2012
I bought this recently for iPhone 4S. There are two main problems, one that the FM transmitter keeps losing charging as it does not sit well in the iPhone docking port and the second problem is very poor quality of transmitted signal. You really need to crank up the audio volume on the car audio to hear clearly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, but compromised., 8 May 2012
Mr. D. Andrew Doggart "DAD" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This transmitter design is almost a wide as an iPhone and is not suitable for use with one when in a case, as the sync cable connector only just makes contact with the pins in the base of the iPhone and looses communication at the first small bump in the road. No connection problem with an 2nd or 3rd generation Nano, with no case to restrict the connection plug. Quite good bass response via the radio tuner, but significant sibilance noted on most tracks in the treble spectrum, although the unit performed quite well on audiobooks, etc. The charging cable was rather short, which is not likely to be a problem for many vehicles, but the cable itself is too stiff and would make the transmitter easier to use if it were made of a more flexible material. Overall, reasonable for the price, but far from perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Oct 2011
works quite well via the radio in France. Depends on the frequency though, if the weather is bad it is like the radio and not very good, but a good sightbetter than not having it at all - a worthwile buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works - get one!, 21 Oct 2011
Mr Tim Lancaster (London, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was doubtful whether this would work but it has worked perfectly. My wife uses it almost every day and has had no problems which is a sign that it is not only reliable but easy to use for non technical people. We use it with an iPod or IPhone 4 and the car radio. It is small and light and uses the power from the iPhone. You can easily adjust the channel. Note that broadcasting to the car's radio will not give you as good playback as if you had an auxiliary input but the results are good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 346 | Next ›