5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Box
I bought this to keep my daughters' ballet dancing hair supplies in because I was fed up with hunting for a bun net and grips every week. Initially I was going to buy the smaller box, but thought that a normal sized hairspray wouldn't fit in. Although I got a tape-measure to estimate the size of the bigger box, I have to admit that I was a little shocked when it arrived...
Published on 20 Nov. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars pathetic
I brought this product as I am starting a nail course in September and thought this would be fantastic for everything to fit in.
it has just been delivered and I have opened the box to find this fantastic product...but TRIED to open it and its like its quality is very poor. As opening it is very difficult and rather annoying, when trying to close the product one side...
Published 13 months ago by Michelle P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made beauty box. A Christmas present for my ..., 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes St Tropez Pink Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case (Personal Care)
Well made beauty box. A Christmas present for my budding beautician of a granddaughter. She loves it - plenty of room for all her bits and pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still using it, bought it 2 years ago never wrote the review!, 7 April 2014
Very good product, not all my make up fits now that I've been doing makeup professionally for 3 years, but for travelling it's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box but arrived damaged even though it had a ..., 9 July 2014
Great box but arrived damaged even though it had a quality check note enclosed, and the damage didn't happen in transit!

5.0 out of 5 stars XMAS PRESSIE, 26 Dec. 2012
Just what my daughter wanted,lots of storage room to keep her nail stuff neat and tidy and arrived in super fast time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 31 Jan. 2012
I LOOOOVE this bag.
It's huge, has a lot of space and it's gorgeous.
It cames with a key so you can lock it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case perfect size for Nail Tech, 6 Aug. 2012
I bought this case as I am a mobile Nail Technician and I find it great. I can easily fit all into the case and the gels sit nicely in the compartments. It is lightweight and easy to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 April 2015
Brilliant item my caught loves it andit fits everything you can imagine a teenage daughter needs to have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty -boxes St Tropez Pink Cosmetics and make-up beaty case, 11 Oct. 2014
Bought for my dauhter for her 12th Birthday,she loves it!Quality seems ok so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Beauty Case, 16 Jan. 2015
Fantastic product, just what I needed to store all my makeup

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 case., 20 Oct. 2014
Great quality case, very durable and stylish.