5.0 out of 5 stars Revolver Bike Lock
Bought this to use with my scooter and it is exactly what I wanted. To be fair it's not very long so mainly useful for putting through the wheel to deter opportunist thieves rather than actually locking the scooter to anything but it's sturdy, well made and it came with four keys!
Published on 9 May 2010 by Mel Potter

1.0 out of 5 stars Only use this lock as a secondary
This lock will not act as much of a deterrent to a bike thief. I have seen the CCTV footage of my bike being stolen and in total the thief was 8 seconds between walking up to my bike and cycling off. Only use this lock in conjunction with a good solid D lock.
Published on 3 July 2012 by cormicp

1.0 out of 5 stars Only use this lock as a secondary, 3 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolver Bike Lock, 9 May 2010
This review is from: Oxford Revolver Cycle Armoured Cable Lock (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to tell - why?!, 9 July 2013
I have got a bike worth £400 for more than 12 months and am using this lock ever since. One evening I parked the bike in front of a gym and around 9pm got back. I saw the coating having come of at one point but the lock was still intact. So what do I make of it? Rubbish thieves or solid lock? I am not going to take any chances and continue searching for a lock that leaves no doubts. Even should it cost me £50 - I know it is worth it because going through the haslte of getting a new bike EVEN being insured is nerving and unnecessary. And besides thieves do not deserve to get away with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth having, 14 Aug. 2009
David R. Twist (uk) - See all my reviews
i got this bike lock to replace my old one,same make ,this new updated one is far better with the new key and lock,can not fault it

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely ineffective!!!, 7 Aug. 2013
My bike was locked up using this supposedly drill / cutter proof lock; the thief, caught on CCTV, picked this lock in seconds. When I phoned up their customer service dept to warn them of the fault they were SO rude to me & basically told me that none of their locks were theif proof - DO NOT USE!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Oxford Revolver Cycle Armoured Cable Lock (Misc.)
Excellent product at a sensible price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!, 22 Jun. 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS LOCK IF YOU VALUE YOUR BIKE!! It is suppose to be: pick resistant; bolt cropper; saw!? RUBBISH!