4.0 out of 5 stars Space age cover
During all the bad weather during Xmas 09 my ZR7-S has been well protected under the Aquatex cover. No damp or moisture to speak of - even with a pile of snow on it.
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by Mr. M. Basset

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend a Purchase
I bought this to cover my Honda Deauville (which it did with ease) on 03/07/09. It stayed on through the winter (I don't do much winter riding). By May 2010 I noticed that it was fading. By July a split had appeared and by August it was in shreds.

This is very poor value and not fit for porpose.
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by Mr. P. J. Hubbard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Space age cover, 2 Jan 2010
Mr. M. Basset (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oxford outside bike cover Aquatex cover - X-Large (Automotive)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend a Purchase, 28 Aug 2009
Mr. P. J. Hubbard "Pejayhub" (Cockermouth, Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews

This is very poor value and not fit for porpose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 25 Aug 2010
S J Buck (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I purchased this in October 2009 and it lasted 10 months and has now been replaced. My bike is parked outside all the time. A combination of the sun, rain and wind have destroyed it. The material it was made of is very thin and is badly affected by alternating sun and rain, which causes it to develop a papery like consistency which the wind then rips to shreds once there is the smallest tear in the cover.

I'm not sure it even deserves 2 stars but the cover was a little too large for my bike which may have contributed to the tearing of the cover, so I have been generous. However the size of the cover has nothing to do with the deteriation of the material it is made from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, 12 Jan 2011
I am so sorry, I was writing a review for a pair of earings I did,nt recieve over Xmas and I wrote it in the wrong box. The sevice I recieved off this company was excellent, I appologise for any inconvenience that ive caused.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 28 Oct 2010
A. Coppo "Alby" (London) - See all my reviews
bought this to cover my two mountain bikes in the garden. It is quite large and manages to cover both bikes very well. very good material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Aquatex cover X-Large, 19 Nov 2013
I bought this cover for my Honda Pan European. As a summer cover it is excellent, lightweight, easy to fit and store away and does provide some protection for my bike, however it is certainly not intended for whole year protection. During the winter months I use a Oxford Stormex cover - X-Large which despite costing £60 is tremendous value for money and certainly is a whole year protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike cover, 18 Jan 2011
This item came in the post in very quick time even with all the bad weather and delays with the post. A good quality motorbike cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted and when I wanted it., 18 Jun 2009
I. Anderson "Ian" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
The cover arrived within two days and was exactly as described.

Highly recomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Mar 2014
Great product. Very light, waterproof and heat proof. I did not have any problem with when hot exhaust reached it several times. Worth the money :)

5.0 out of 5 stars light and perfect fit, 2 Mar 2014
Fits perfectly my Honda silverwing scooter. Great value for the money. Very light can be folded and needs little space

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›