Colour: Smoke|Change
Price:£2.79+ Free shipping

on 11 November 2010
Good price and good quality for what I was looking for.
If a nice lock but not extra safe, be careful if you want to lock something with a high value.
on 25 January 2012
This may be small & light but it's just the thing for carrying on the bike for the ensuring it's safe & secure. It's more of a deterrent than a permanent lock so it's ideal to carry around whilst out riding when you need to leave your bike unattended.
on 8 August 2012
This lock I use to lock up my daughters scooter at school and its perfect at £4. I've been using it for a year now and it still works.
on 12 May 2013
Brilliant bike lock that is light weight, small and works! Able to park my bike wherever and use this. Definitely recommend
on 11 October 2014
I can't say this is the best lock I have ever bought since the lock itself is really small and can be easily picked. However, for 2.5£ it's a pretty good deal and does it's job well. I wouldn't recommend this lock if you have an expensive bike.
on 3 November 2013
As other have said it is a bit on the short side, but it is definitely enough to go around the wheel of an bike and lock it to a pole or something.

It is very thin and small, probably very easy to cut through by a bike thief. So I would not recommend it as a main lock for your bike. However it is a good deterrent if you know the area is safe but don't want to leave the bike with no lock, and can't be asked to get out your main heavier lock.

So in summary, its enough for stopping people from just wheeling away an unlocked bike, but not enough to stop anyone with a pair of bolt cutters.
on 19 October 2013
definitely a good little lock for the price, does the job fine but i thought it would be bigger when i didn't check the dimensions of the product, like i said its good for what you pay but i wouldn't trust it too much, even unlocked my bike and put it in the work warehouse when some kids were sitting on it and i heard them say "il be having this later" i had no doubt they would get it with the help of a little hacksaw.

so once again:
- good for the price
- would recommend checking dimensions
on 18 April 2014
Mine got chopped within a few seconds, and the bike stolen.
This would be good as a secondary lock however
on 6 November 2013
Good quality standard bicycle lock. I use this to lock up my bike outside the library. Evidently, it would not deter the equipped thief but this lock (so far!) seems to do the job as well as any other locks of a similar style and price. Good product as long as your expectations are realistic!
on 23 May 2016
It's a very cheap lock, which I bought to keep abide cover attached to my bike to avoid it being taken. Having had a previously simular lock that mates years - this one started having problems locking after 3 months so I had to stop using it